Japanese... is it right? do they care?

<<Unless you are an introverted person your self that likes class and good behaviour and your hooker dressed in a Barbie dress. Then you are culturally adaptive of the Japanese culture. >>

Thats me to a T!

Evil, I have no problem with me being unwelcome in many bars, fark, in Australia I've been banned from some of the best, (not my fault, gir I was with - honest)

However I hate NOT BEING ALLOWED IN DUE TO RACE.

Sorry, I refuse to accept that, if it's a jap bar that I can walk in, I won;t go there, not that interesting.

If it's a Jap bar with "Japanaese Only" on the door, I come knocking.

DOG

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goatscrot has a great point. These guys will come into an "open" bar, or a predominently farang bar, and "take over" in some cases, I have had one or 2 even try to get between me and a girl I wanted...in other cases, I let the girl use me to drive up the price and get more from the Japanese guy. Either way, it has an effect, sometimes it is fun, some of these Japanese guys want to break out of the box or type of club they are used to. Some of these guys are o.k.

What pisses me off in a major way is they way SOME of them will come into "our bars" fuck up the atmosphere, and then deny us access to "their bars."

"if it's a jap bar that I can walk in, I won;t go there, not that interesting.

If it's a Jap bar with "Japanaese Only" on the door, I come knocking."

That's called looking to start trouble, considering you don't even want to actually be there in the first place. No offense but that is a little kids mentality. They want it simply because they don't have it. The second they get it they throw it away.

<<but that is a little kids mentality.>>

Hmm - tell that to all the people who have suffered from discrimination over the years.

I remember a famous saying, along the lines of not making a issue about "Things", until in the end the person who doesn;t complain is the one the secret police come and take away.

Equal rights is something I take very seriously. As I said, a bar that is obviously Japanese, caters to their every need, but doesn;t discriminate, fine, but letting any discrimination start, when do you draw the line?

DOG

Dog,

Just a funny thought...why were some guys bitching about Indians and arabs being kept out of bars, and saying they would boycott these bars...Arabs, Inidians etc go to bars where they know they aren't wanted, but no one accuses them of having a childish mind, or says they are looking for trouble...yet, you go to a Japanese ONLY club, and get accused of this...as we can't boycott these clubs (since we aren't allowed in) and most Japanese won't boycott them, and would no doubt support them for being exclusive of non Japanese, then what other recourse do we have...? and why don't the people bitching about the discrimination in the Soi 7 BG complain about these Japanese only bars...seems a double standard...

Nervous_Dog said:

<<but that is a little kids mentality.>>

Hmm - tell that to all the people who have suffered from discrimination over the years.

I just wonder why YOU make such a big issue out of it?

Who are the least of all discriminated people world wide? White caucasian males with Dollars or Euros in their hands, because their countries hold the financial and political power since hundreds of years (and have long tradition of racism). And now there is one occasion that you are not allowed to enter a certain kind of nightlife spot since you are a WASP and you complain bitterly. How about a Sit-In in front of a J-bar?

As I said before on the same time you go to NP and SC where racism might not as visible as in J-bars, but no Thai males are allowed there, which of course has only very rational and un-racist reasons (since we punters are all sooo open minded ::)

::

IMHO in this case you lost it a little bit.

MaiLuk said:

What i want to know is: if there is so much money to be made with the japanese guys, how come a fair amount of top tier BGs don't want to go with them? When asked, these girls usually don't provide a rational reason.

They prefer for whatever reason Farangs. Ask girls in Thai spots or J-spots why they don't go with Farangs.... Each to his own I would say.

Old Hippie said:

What pisses me off in a major way is they way SOME of them will come into "our bars" fuck up the atmosphere, and then deny us access to "their bars.""

Old Hippie said:

Dog,

Just a funny thought...why were some guys bitching about Indians and arabs being kept out of bars, and saying they would boycott these bars...Arabs, Inidians etc go to bars where they know they aren't wanted, but no one accuses them of having a childish mind, or says they are looking for trouble...yet, you go to a Japanese ONLY club, and get accused of this...as we can't boycott these clubs (since we aren't allowed in) and most Japanese won't boycott them, and would no doubt support them for being exclusive of non Japanese, then what other recourse do we have...? and why don't the people bitching about the discrimination in the Soi 7 BG complain about these Japanese only bars...seems a double standard...

Maybe it's because you keep grouping people together. Like your discrimatory views against the Japanese people(Yes, perhaps even a tad bid racist). Some of them prefer to stay in their private clubs, some of them prefer to go to the farang oriented ones. You still deem it necessary to group them all together and say the actions of this one group of japanese contradict the actions of the other group and somehow blame them all together as a race.

It's just as how in this example I said it was a childish view and yet you somehow grouped me with some other people who wanted to boycott the bars banning indians and arabs.

Just a funny thought... perhaps those Indians and Arabs being kept out of bars aren't just trying to go there because they aren't wanted. Maybe that is why they have some support.

Archived