Sadly, I'm off Fish & Chips

gummigut

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Just a quick word from me. Chris and I have been in talks for some time already and as soon as his website is live, he'll start advertising here.

I was not aware of the 10% discount though. Thanks :)

(Just to stave off any comments on free advertising :) )

Sanuk!

Phrasal Verb: "stave off" - To keep or hold off

KS - your vocabulary is better than a native speaker. I was wondering when the first person would bring up the free advertising. Oh My Cod! Sounds like a great place - too bad very far from central area.

Now, if I Wanted to eat at OH MY COD, in Soi Rambuttri, just round the corner from Khao San Road. If you walk down the Soi next to the temple we are in a square on the right just before the 7-Eleven (turn right when you see "Boss Tailor", Would I Actually get Cod at OH MY COD? and what types of vinager does OH MY COD offer? I hear the vinager makes a difference...I am assuming OH MY COD has the proper type? In any event, I will be sure to stop By OH MY COD should I be in the area...BTW, does OH MY COD sell British beers? Thanks in advance-OH as in Old Hippie, not OH as in OH MY COD...

That's the problem with Khao San road, getting there, Years ago I stayed there and got pissed in the now defunct Bill's bar on Suk. Staggering out I realised I hadn't brought a hotel card and it ended up costing me 500b to get back, the free enterprise transport gentlemen refused to understand what I was saying till I mentioned that figure. Cheap lesson.

Old Hippie said:

Would I Actually get Cod at OH MY COD? and what types of vinager does OH MY COD offer? I hear the vinager makes a difference...I am assuming OH MY COD has the proper type? In any event, I will be sure to stop By OH MY COD should I be in the area...BTW, does OH MY COD sell British beers? Thanks in advance-OH as in Old Hippie, not OH as in OH MY COD...

Hello OH (Old Hippie!)

Yes you most certainly would get Cod here...Atlantic Cod (Norwegian to be precise) also we have a local option of Red Snapper - Both served with Chips and Garden or Traditional Mushy Peas...We sell John Smiths and Newcastle Brown Ale beers from the UK also Blackthorn Cider... Other Beers are Phuket Beer, Beer Lao, Chang, Tiger, Singha and San Miguel...

Hope to see you down here...

Cheers

Chris

Glad to hear that the food isn't what it used to be. Perhaps that knowledge will help me to avoid the place on my way home from the Cowboy.

What is it about drinking that makes you get the munchies? Even if I've had a good sized meal before I start drinking I still get peckish at the end of the night!

Archived