Tempers flare on nanaplaza.com

bibblies

Honestly do u reallly think that I give a squat about what u imagine my real world" description to be?

Actually, I am certain you do (your own posts prove it), which is why I take such joy in bursting your little bubble.

Take a moment (I am sure you won't, but others lurking in might) and consider this: I don't respond or really care when you call me a "pseudo intellectual" or whatever, but you go ape-shit ballistic when I or anyone else calls you on your tough guy posturing.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

Your Bibbles?

Sorry - couldn't resist.

JJ - lately I've liked some of your posts lost me on these though.

You claimed "KS and his moderating crew have really killed off alot of the individuals and independent thinkers that have made solid contributions to this forum." KS Called you on it,

KS himself admits he is a dictator, like it or leave it, his board, runs it well, not as overly moderated as in the past, and people better behaved and fuck, you've made some posts I agree with, quite a few too.

However the crux of your final arguement to KS is he is stating opinion, not so, you made a direct claim, he called you on it, now you don't have to answer, but you can;t claim its opinion either

DOG - yap yap yap yap

Read it from the beginning DOG and it might make sense if u slow down a bit. Stop focusing on the "he called u on it" stuff. You either agree with my statement or u don't. There is no "proving" . This is really simple, I believe that a number of solid posters whether u liked them or not have been either banned or railroaded off of this board due to the bent of KS and some moderators. I am not talking about trolls but guys who did post on a consistent basis. Several of them are still here I would assume under new handles. Mighty Mouse is just one guy that is fresh in my memory because of the way in which KS allowed a gang bang flame-athon. I am not going to go through a list because that is fruitless, you can do so if u wish.

My statement is no different than the one time u started a thread stating that NanaP is a better board for whatever reasons you claimed.

Here is an idea if it a list of former posters is necessary then start a thread that asks if some of the best or good posters, colorful characters, personalitites, individual thinkers, etc have been railroaded or banned from the board.

Then u can follow that with a thread on "Is Nanap a better baord now?"

Gadfly1 said:

Honestly do u reallly think that I give a squat about what u imagine my real world" description to be?

Actually, I am certain you do (your own posts prove it), which is why I take such joy in bursting your little bubble.

Take a moment (I am sure you won't, but others lurking in might) and consider this: I don't respond or really care when you call me a "pseudo intellectual" or whatever, but you go ape-shit ballistic when I or anyone else calls you on your tough guy posturing.

LOL!!! You are frekking hilarious!! I go ape shit!? You "bust" my bubble?! Tough guy posturing?! Dude Pulleazee! You don't defend beacuse u can't. You simply stay on the attack espousing your opinions and casting aspersions on the poster u don't like. What u basuically do is covert flaming. The minute someone pisses u off and u can't defend your claims u go on this tangent about the posters "CREDIBILITY" and then u utilize a fanboy or two claiming that u must be right because idiot #1 and idiot#2 agree with you. Then u will drag something from a post in another thread made Lord knows how ago. Then u post ur opinion of the poster and attempt to drum ups some sort of support on that too. Dude I see u coming and going before u even know u are in the room.

Look here Gladfly I don't dislike u I just think ur frekking hilarious and a bit of a fuddy duddy. Yes I do think u are a pseudo intellectual because most of what u write is basically regurgitated from some sort of periodical or text. Your the "it must be true because it is in the Wall St Journal" type of guy. I have yet to see u write anything that seems to be an independent view based on your opinions(aside from ur persoanl attacks on posters u don't like). You seem to take this stuff to seriously spouting off about credibility and "supporting" arguments with links and source material from "respected" authorities. Having a debate with u is like talking to a brick wall.

JJ,

LOL!! Trust me dude u would love to hang with the Sushi for one day and one night. Providing you like to spend money, party, dance and can handle your booze or dope of choice. You must be able to chat up non-P4P chicks, yuk it up with the P4P ones and not weird out in a gay bar(they always play the best music). You must not be a cat that likes to stand in a queue because that is a losers mentality; I am either on the guest list or I attempt to bribe the doorman. Also NO freking khakis or gear that you can wear @ the office. Fashionable attire only.

BTW- I don't hang with punk bitches either. When we hang we have each others back whether that means we get into a scrap or run like hell together.

Can u handle the Sushi babay!?!?!?

I think I can handle you.

Two comments only.. I leave the dancing to the chicks and... fuck fashion!

Can you handle the Zaad?

I think I can do the "handling booze or dope of choice", "not weirding out in a gay bar" and "the "yuk it up with the P4P ones" ones. (::) I'm not sure what the rest mean. Something about cats? :dunno:

The killer question for JJSushi, of course, is:

If you're really so cool, why do you bother replying so much to little jokey digs on some Internet board composed mostly of whoremongers? ::

bibblies said:

I think I can do the "handling booze or dope of choice", "not weirding out in a gay bar" and "the "yuk it up with the P4P ones" ones. (::) I'm not sure what the rest mean. Something about cats? :dunno:

The killer question for JJSushi, of course, is:

If you're really so cool, why do you bother replying so much to little jokey digs on some Internet board composed mostly of whoremongers? ::

Because I can and it is fun. Why would I not? Do u really think only social outcasts and nerds gravitate to the internet, chat rooms and discussion boards. Some people like myspace and others like NP.

The real question is why are u so concerned about who seems to be "kewl" by your silly standards? You should be more concerned about having fun with ur life instead of trying to "hate" on others.

That is a big problem on this board is the damned hating going on; "u can't have that much fun"; "u can't get GTG's:; "u can't spend 40k baht on a night out in BKK"; "u can't get a hooker to spend the night with u for less than 200 baht"; "u can't get freebies"; "u can't turn a hooker into a good wife"; " u can't give the hookers that much money u will spoil it for the rest of us"; " the Japanese spoil everything and they don't want non-japs in their clubs" . . . .

Too much damn hating going on here and guys like u my dear Bibblies disguise it "as taking the piss".

Archived