Tempers flare on nanaplaza.com

bibblies

bibblies said:

That's the test, isn't it? Whether you can recognise someone in real life. For example, I can't picture JJSushi at all (apart from being sure that he'd be a shortarse wearing a baseball cap the wrong way around). And I'd almost certainly be disappointed to see him in real life after the build up he's given himself! ::

LOL!! Trust me dude u would love to hang with the Sushi for one day and one night. Providing you like to spend money, party, dance and can handle your booze or dope of choice. You must be able to chat up non-P4P chicks, yuk it up with the P4P ones and not weird out in a gay bar(they always play the best music). You must not be a cat that likes to stand in a queue because that is a losers mentality; I am either on the guest list or I attempt to bribe the doorman. Also NO freking khakis or gear that you can wear @ the office. Fashionable attire only.

BTW- I don't hang with punk bitches either. When we hang we have each others back whether that means we get into a scrap or run like hell together.

Can u handle the Sushi babay!?!?!?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"KS and his moderating crew have really killed off alot of the individuals and independent thinkers that have made solid contributions to this forum."

Care to mention some of those 'individuals and independent thinkers' who have left because of the way this forum is run?

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"KS and his moderating crew have really killed off alot of the individuals and independent thinkers that have made solid contributions to this forum."

Care to mention some of those 'individuals and independent thinkers' who have left because of the way this forum is run?

Sanuk!

Some? Nope I don't remember everyone's handle nor do I wish to research and discuss such a list. Although I will point out the sickening bit of "moderating" that you performd to that Mighty Mouse fellow. I don't remember to many of his posts because I never bothered to read them but he stands out because you personally did not agree with a claim he made and as a result all of the other "fanboys" piled on. What made it disgusting is that you allowed the chap to be flamed continuously by other members. I believe it was literally pages of flames. The one thread I dd skim I don't believe the guy flamed anyone once breaking one of the "sacred" board rules yet the venom and full flames that YOU allowed to be directed at the guy really sucked a virtual cyber GANGBANG. Even you my dear KS have biases and play favorites. Your board your rules but don't think that you don't bend your posted rules or that you are always objective.

Hi,

"Nope I don't remember everyone's handle nor do I wish to research and discuss such a list."

Nice way out ;)

MM, yep, the guy rubbed me the wrong way as he was obviously full of shit. The reason he finally got banned started after I called him on a (yet another outrageous) claim. Plenty of people bullshitting on this board, but he was so far over the top that he turned this board into a mockery. And then he made mistake of making a claim that he was not able to back up.

It was not about agreeing or not, it was about him making an outrageous claim and not having the balls to back it up once called on it.

"Even you my dear KS have biases and play favorites."

I do not think there is a person alive who does not have biases.

"Your board your rules but don't think that you don't bend your posted rules or that you are always objective."

No argument from me there, nor do I think I have ever claimed that I am 100% unbiased.

So, rather than trying to turn this around and make me proof my innocence, why don't you back up your claim and provide that list of 'individuals and independent thinkers'. MM was obviously not a part of this list.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"Nope I don't remember everyone's handle nor do I wish to research and discuss such a list."

Nice way out ;)

Dude u should know by now that I don't look for nor do I need a "way out".

MM, yep, the guy rubbed me the wrong way as he was obviously full of shit. The reason he finally got banned started after I called him on a (yet another outrageous) claim. Plenty of people bullshitting on this board, but he was so far over the top that he turned this board into a mockery. And then he made mistake of making a claim that he was not able to back up.

It was not about agreeing or not, it was about him making an outrageous claim and not having the balls to back it up once called on it.

I didn't ask for an explanation as to why the dude got banned I merely pointed out that he was railroaded off the board because u allowed board members to flame the guy. Whether he was full of shit or not, the guy did not break any board rules that I have seen posted.

So, rather than trying to turn this around and make me proof my innocence, why don't you back up your claim and provide that list of 'individuals and independent thinkers'. MM was obviously not a part of this list.

Again I never asked u to prove squat or justify your actions, I really don't care. The MM guys was a individual wasn't part of the "boys club" and he posted on his own merit wheteher u believed his stuff or not.

You should also know that I am not into searching through posts providing hyperlinks and all other stuff as "proofs" of what I say. You see when u do that then u get bogged down and start debating the "evidence", the "rationales" and context.

Perfect example was u attempting to justify your ban on the Mighty Mouse guy, which was not relevant to my point. The issue was not the "why" u banned him the point was "that" u didn't like him and bent the rules to allow him to be flamed by the membership and having him depart.

So u can take my statement at face value and evaluate it against what "you" know to be true and false but I am not going to get into "proving" what I believe to be true nor do I care if u agree or disagree with me. You see dude when u state an OPINION u don't have to provide hardcore "facts" as if proving a murder case.

DUDE! I damn near fell asleep on this droning post of yours!!
Then why did you bother reading all of it and then, after reading all of it, re-post all of it in full?
There was a time guys would cut straight to it and smack a guy around if they were in disagreement.
OK, tough guy, that is your style - at least in cyberspace where there is little personal danger or physical risk when you posture and pose, and spout off about smaking people around. It's certainly not mine. I will say this, however, Bibblies's description of what he imagines you to be matches mine exactly. I wonder why that is?

Hi,

"Dude u should know by now that I don't look for nor do I need a "way out"."

Right, your usual MO if called on something is to try and turn the discussion around and put pressure on your opponent, rather than taking on the arguments presented.

"Whether he was full of shit or not, the guy did not break any board rules that I have seen posted."

Trolling? Disrupting the board?

"The issue was not the "why" u banned him the point was "that" u didn't like him and bent the rules to allow him to be flamed by the membership and having him depart."

I do not like you either, yet you are still here and I have not banned you, have I?

If I was really as biased and hardhanded as you try to make me out, why wouldn't I just ban you rather than discuss this with you?

"You see dude when u state an OPINION u don't have to provide hardcore "facts" as if proving a murder case."

Easy excuse. Opinions are also based on either facts or impressions. And it was you who brought up that - according to you - I and my moderators scared away a lot of 'individuals and independent thinkers'. Now you might call that an opinion, I see no reason why it has any merit unless you can back this up. Which of course you will not do, because you can then be proven wrong.

Anyway, discussions with you are usually pretty pointless as this one has proven again, so as far as I am concerned you can have the last word.

Sanuk!

Gadfly1 said:

DUDE! I damn near fell asleep on this droning post of yours!!
Then why did you bother reading all of it and then, after reading all of it, re-post all of it in full?
There was a time guys would cut straight to it and smack a guy around if they were in disagreement.
OK, tough guy, that is your style - at least in cyberspace where there is little personal danger or physical risk when you posture and pose, and spout off about smaking people around. It's certainly not mine.

Dude you ares SOOOOO DRRYYYY and LITERAL!!!!! Do u take ur armchair professor or pseudo intellectual role seriously?

I will say this, however, Bibblies's description of what he imagines you to be matches mine exactly. I wonder why that is?

Honestly do u reallly think that I give a squat about what u imagine my real world" description to be?

Also why do u CONSTANTLY JUSTIFY your positions with referencing the consensus of someone or something other than yourself? In this case it is Bibblies in other cases it is some periodical or weblink or irrelevant statistic.. :banghead:

Your Bibbles?

Sorry - couldn't resist.

JJ - lately I've liked some of your posts lost me on these though.

You claimed "KS and his moderating crew have really killed off alot of the individuals and independent thinkers that have made solid contributions to this forum." KS Called you on it,

KS himself admits he is a dictator, like it or leave it, his board, runs it well, not as overly moderated as in the past, and people better behaved and fuck, you've made some posts I agree with, quite a few too.

However the crux of your final arguement to KS is he is stating opinion, not so, you made a direct claim, he called you on it, now you don't have to answer, but you can;t claim its opinion either

DOG - yap yap yap yap

Your Bibbles?

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Yeah, apparantly I am omniprescent these days. Better watch out or someone will claim that I am you or you're me.
However the crux of your final arguement to KS is he is stating opinion, not so, you made a direct claim, he called you on it, now you don't have to answer, but you can;t claim its opinion either
I agree with your last comment about JJ's post quoted above, which I guess is a dangerous thing for me to say about anyone's post since it only serves to confirm that we are one and the same.

Archived