Tempers flare on nanaplaza.com

bibblies

dean said:

Great question, Bibbles! Too bad that I won't be able to see JJ's response, since he's been on my "ignore list" for a year.

Dude u area verifiable psycho based on the PM's u have sent me; a complete wack job. All my years and numerous posts in this forum you are the only one I can say that about with certainty. The funniest thing is that if u never PM'ed me I would never known who u are aside from the proto-typical fanboy. Do me a favor and forget u even heard of the name JJsushi.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He follows it up by making 3 more posts in a few minutes!

Whenever I'm having the sort of fun you imply is your life, I tend not to even think of Internet boards, let alone breaking up the fun to make 20 or so posts in a single thread to defend some sort of unimportant imaginary reputation amongst strangers I'll probably never meet. :rotfl:

buddha said:

wow...at least this thread has lost the sanctimonious edge and started to reflect the title.

JJsushi always brings out the fanboys and haters! I could post that I bought a rose bush and u would have a 2 page thread with 1000 views by the end of the day. 10% of the responses would be of substance and 90% would be hate. :o

bibblies said:

Whenever I'm having the sort of fun you imply is your life, I tend not to even think of Internet boards, let alone breaking up the fun to make 20 or so posts in a single thread to defend some sort of unimportant imaginary reputation amongst strangers I'll probably never meet. :rotfl:

Since ur keeping tsome sort of post count add on 2 more.

Bibblies ur a peach and exactly what r u doin? I am whiling away time at the office now because I am bored. Your responding to the posts of a guy that u evidently hold in disdain that u yet again disguise as "TAKING THE PISS". You have no substance. only hate.

We can keep this up for another 20 posts or so. I am having cocktails @ 18:30 so I have time to kill dealing with ur inanity. Much more interesting than looking @ spreadsheets, mkt closings, unopened e-mails or reading research pieces.

Let's see ehat do think I find more interesting @ the moment this:

10+m TITIM 495 14 T10+120

8mm FON 8 3/4 32 Bnd+138

7mm NWS 7 3/4 45 Bnd+193

20mm CMCS 5.65 35 Bnd+149

or kicking around a puppy like you?

Thanx for keeping me entertained!

Ni shi bai chi

Another example of jj going bananas (I?ll stick with simian metaphors for now ? they seem apt) when someone questions or calls the bona fides of the persona he presents on-line. Several others as well above. No time for more of this now, I am off to work..

Got a grab my Wall Street Journal and read it on the way in to work on the BTS this morning so I have an opinion to post tonight. Otherwise, I am completely lost. ::

>If you're really so cool, why do you bother replying so much to little jokey digs on some Internet board composed mostly of whoremongers?

Now *thats* an interesting question. Probably because he can create a personna for himself which is far from his actual drab reality.

Wonder which is the *actual* "jjsushi, legend in his own lunchtime". 17 year old nerd whose parents took him on holiday once to Thailand, or 60 year old bus driver who wacks off to pictures of Thai girls?

-j-

Archived