Tempers flare on nanaplaza.com

bibblies

<<Wonder which is the *actual* "jjsushi, legend in his own lunchtime". 17 year old nerd whose parents took him on holiday once to Thailand, or 60 year old bus driver who wacks off to pictures of Thai girls?>>

Ever since he made the legendary post at about 11pm Thai time that he was right then sitting in a internet cafe at 3am in the morning after another high spending wild night, I've respected the dudelet!

That said sometimes I agree with what he writes, thats the fun of cyber space?

Noi - 18 year old virgen good girl looking for big dude, AKA DOG

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only posted once on this site and got some good info and some ignorant insults. There is a certain group of WANKERS on this site that just lies in wait to rip people to shreds; most of who were just asking a question???

But because of their vast Thai knowledge they have a better pot to piss in and look down on us poor mortals.

I joined this site because I love coming to Thailand; I thought it would be a brotherhood not a bunch of cyber-pussys taking cheap shots.

What exactly are you complaining about? Nobody 'ripped you to shreds'. You asked about 'every falang's dream' of owning a bar and got a few negative comments? Big deal. Maybe some of us wankers (future customers?) are trying to save you a bit of trouble.

Go ahead and buy a bar. I hope it works out. :)

I dunno about anyone else but as I have a memory like a sieve, whilst I DO recognise a lot of names...........I can never remember what folk I get on with :o , or usually any of their previous posts.

(maybe cos I have never been one for the Friday Meetings.....maybe next trip!)

Glad to see this thread is getting a bit lighter.

Sanddawg. Good you speak up. We know who you are now. Great. We have already seen you make 'our' guard Dog nervous. That is not very nice. As for the comments in your Thread; they are real. Mostly you get the info/tip that it is to say the least very tough to own a bar in LOS. This is not looking down on "mortals" as you say. THis is real experience talking!!!If you are one of these ppl who like to get No's and is gonna do Yes anyway. Please be my guest and find out the truth!!! As Chuckie suggested we will come and help/drink you out. If you are coming from a POV that you can make your dreams come true (maybe you are for the Laws of Attraction?) than it is tough. In that case learn from the ppl who owned bars who's Thai ex-wives or 'buddies' are now the happy owners...LEARN HOW NOT TO DO IT FIRST!!! How idyllic LOS might be when you are on holidays, I know very well. THe place gets you hooked. Living and working there is another case especially when you wanna have your own business.

David66UK

"I dunno about anyone else but as I have a memory like a sieve, whilst I DO recognise a lot of names...........I can never remember what folk I get on with , or usually any of their previous posts."

Sweetheart. You cant even remember you are in the wrong thread. THis is not the Masturbation is Bad thread...

Chuckkie,

It aint that bad. I like reading what you got to say! Does that make me a fanboy now?

Maybe I am too new to this forum thingie but are this 'cliques' and 'fanboys' really true? I do see that there are ppl who know each other in real life. And to my experience meeting some of these ppl gives you a bit of a handle on the forum in the sense that it is easier to check ppl's intentions out. Not for reason to gossip but to know who you are dealing with. Since some ppl on the Net are extremely passive-aggressive and flaming other ppl -via a pc - is the ultimate way to get their rocks off. This is certainly no fun. Question is do you have to answer to everybody who is flaming you. If you accept the premice you are dealing with their (petty little) world. The actions of ppl taking on different aliases are dangerous. Sometimes it is used for fun, most times not. With access to the world wide web it can be you take shit on. My neighbor just smashed his just newly bought 2000 Euro pc since he got pissed of with this Russion girl looking for a 'husband', more likely for the money he was sending...Probably the mob. Easy to find ppl who are not knowledgeble in some areas and con them. With these dangers in mind maybe it is possible to change the rules about aliases and the flow of opinions or raise some money to pay a moderator just to do this.

there will always be cliques.

i have Friends on this Board who i have never met and i have Friends who i have met but do not really know them that well.

but i also have Friends here who i have spent many Hours with having a few Beers.

i suppose my best Friend is that silly Dutchie from Samui......good Guy...... :applause:

but that doesn't mean i agree with them everytime they post about something as i know they don't always agree with me.........but that's how life goes.

i have only fallen out big time with one Member here and in the end KS chucked him out.

i rarely blow my top but like others it does happen now and then.

there will always be People who dislike each other but that's life.

but all in all i think this is a friendly place to visit........ :up:

Archived