Tempers flare on nanaplaza.com

bibblies

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are having delusions of grandeur. With each new post you sound more like a sociopath.
It is now so ridiculous, that it's a put-on. Actually, I think it's an exit strategy. JJ was smart enough to see this opening, and now he is using it.

But you'll have to excuse me now. I need to buy some "periodicals" so I have something to say at this evening's Mensa cocktail party. I am trying decide between the Journal Of Product & Brand Management (This Really Exisits) and the Lithuanian Foreign Policy Review (And so does this) ? which do you think the girls at Long Gun would find more interesting to discuss?

This is a more transparent, but less grating (unless someone here actually reads the Lithuanian Foreign Policy Review), example of the same thing.

You can't manage threads. You can cajole posters to stay on topic when a thread goes off the rails, but that is about it. And that often drives the thread further off the rails, particularly if it involves a senstive subject some members don't want discussed.

Want to try an experiment? Try starting a thread involving the serious discussion of violence against Farangs or even post about an incident where a Farang was the victim of violent attack. See how far the thread wanders from the subject in two days.

Archived