Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

Hua Nguu said:

Lifetime barfine? That is a new one to me ::

It exists! A girl could just drop out of the bar and quit her job and would be free to go. But when it is well known that she has a Farang than they charge HIM the lifetime Barfine!

The honest girl would not return to this particular bar again after your relationship is over!

Did I just use the word honesty in context with a BKK bar girl? DOH!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cardinalblue,

Pretty much how I see things, especially the part about the "so-called friends".

Sending money? Probably a dumb idea, but IMO some things are worth taking a chance on, and if you can afford it then no big deal. Just don't send your kid's school lunch money ::

If she wants to stop whoring she will, but to do this she ALSO usually needs / appreciates financial help (it's a big leap from a lifestyle involving big money, big spending and few hours daily work back to the "real" world in Thailand). If she WANTS to stop it does not have to be big money, but IMO must also be part of some alternative future for her (whether this involves you or not), she DOES know that Mr Farang has a tendency to move onto greener (and younger!) pastures...................

Oh the joys of a never ending argument ::

I second once again david's opinion on this point.

Sending money?

In most of cases it is a stupid thing as you will just loose your money.

But as someone said there is sometimes a diamond in the rough.

But as said above:

- If she really wants it she will stop working and then.......welcome to the real world, even if you send/give her big amounts it is usually way below what she used to earn.

- You have to want it too.

Remember her last job? She knows men....maybe you will fall for another one?

You have to take care of her and give her a future not just give her money and doing nothing more.

Could I say, you are her future and only chance to move up.

if you are a nice and/or handsome guy, stable finances and you don't play the cheap charly all the time the girl of your choice will like you 'too much' If you send her money she will sit at home and wait for you.

This applies for everyone who will be able to return to her within 8-12 weeks

and now i want to scream out what I really think about this! (not talking to anyone in particular)

if you can visit her max 2 times a year for 2 or 3 weeks and you send her money an entire year you are stupid and a fucking looser! Everyone needs love, a body to lean on. Telephone/internet doesn't provide that. To believe a relationship could work out when you are able to see her 6 out of 52 weeks is simply stupid!

if you aren't sure the girl is playing a game but you can't stand the idea that a hooker is doing her job you are a fucking looser too! This is nothing else than a business deal which she will most likely break because she is looking for someone to fall in love with! For once the guys are blaming the girls for taking money and on the other hand they get angry if the money doesn't PRODUCE real feelings!

If you are an old dude, maybe a little "bum bui" and you buy yourself a young girl, you aren't a looser, you are doing the right thing but dont be disappointed when it doesnt work out too long! I know many selfconcious guys around the late 50s who are doing exactly that, well knowing that it is a game. They look happy to me!

I am sick of all these accusations towards the girls, if you are a good guy with a good heart, if you don't butterfly and if you don look like shit you should have nothing to worry about! If you aren't sure about her feelings for you, wait untill you come back and deal with it later. These girls are not too smart, but they can see when someone is desperate, i.E. when you cum after she barely touched you.

These are hookers for christ sake so take em as what they are unless there is developing something real! I am not saying "don't fall in love with a hooker" I am saying "don't be so quick with your money" wait untill it feels right. You should be smarter than them and you should be able to smell real feelings if there are any. If you are that unsensetive that you can't tell for sure if the girl has real feelings for you than you won't be happy with her or with any other girl! It's so easy to make little tests!

Paying a girl compensation money that is in love with you is the right thing to do.

Now throw flames at me for telling the truth!

ChristianTroy said:
Hua Nguu said:

Lifetime barfine? That is a new one to me ::

It exists! A girl could just drop out of the bar and quit her job and would be free to go. But when it is well known that she has a Farang than they charge HIM the lifetime Barfine!

Hi CT,

All right, I guess I misunderstood.

My understanding of the word was that you pay a lifetime barfine and get to take her out at your convenience as long as she is working that particular bar.

cheers

hua nguu

cut it out...

the correct amount is 20k per month with sprinklies on the side. friggin thai folks go through years of college and come out earning 12k if they lucky.

if she complains and wants more then she a gold digger, or her family is... kick her out... if you payin more now, yer a fool or you lie.

DaScarf

I am actually laughing at myself.

I will probably sponsor a bargirl in a few months........

Why?

- she is cute and quite young yes but these are far secondary reasons.

- this is the first woman I met that makes me feel completly at ease with her.

- she is honnest (till now) and maybe too honest as she acknowledges being an expansive woman.

- she is intelligent (we talked during hours about subjects I only read about at university)

- she is very independant and has her true own caracter (never heard up to me....)

Will I be stupid if I do so?

Probably as the sponsorship will be quite expansive by european standards.

Yes the "she is different thing" made me laugh before now I do not laugh anymore.

If I sponsor will I be a sucker? Maybe but a conscious one.

doesnt matter how much a sponsor sends they just cant go without a cock between their legs for more than 2 weeks .paid or free.

maybe they might chakwow but in 99% of cases they will be shagging a thai or farang bloke whilst the sponsor is way .

Its the same when thais go abroad to work ,their gal or wife will be certainly shaging another thai bloke after a few weeks.

and he is sending money from his meagre earnings until he is tipped off from somebody back home then he stop sending the dosh.

drogon said:

Will I be stupid if I do so?

Probably as the sponsorship will be quite expansive by european standards.

Yes the "she is different thing" made me laugh before now I do not laugh anymore.

If I sponsor will I be a sucker? Maybe but a conscious one.

Not stupid but I am missing the "L-Word" this should be the ONLY reason to sponsor a girl! I have no doubt in the things you say about her, I even believe that she is different, but why do you want to sponsor her for these reasons? This girl might not hold up with european standards but between all these dumb nuts she is the only one that stands out in the crowd for you. I get that, but I don't get why this is a reason to sponsor her. If you are in love with this girl you should mention it in your post. If you are just 'blocking' her for others I find that very stupid! If one has no true intentions he shouldn't instate too much hope, the more they get disappointed the more they turn into the girls that Buff Hello describes!

What about her, how does she feel about you?

Archived