Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

I repeat that I am not actually sponsoring her.

Now maybe in October I will consider doing this after I took her to my country for her to see that farangland is not golden land......

Will see but thx for all your opinions.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing is for sure a Farang woman can fuck you over worse than a TG. I went through a nasty divorce and lost my ass to an American woman .

Even with airfare, hotels and paying for pussy; it is still cheaper than marrying a farang shrew. :doah:

KEEP IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN PURSE STRINGS :devil:

Does she have s*** with customers and still work in her bar?

Yes sure as it is her only source of income (that I am sure)

As it is soi 33, usually 3-4 customers pay LT on a monthly basis.

By the time you return in October your girl will be different then when you left. And you won't like it. Girls change at a rapid pace while working the farang mongers and expats. I can spend a few days with a bargirl and think what a perfect girl she was. Then return 3 or 4 months later and she has become a completely different animal. Asking me to buy a drink for "friend", tip for mamasan, new cell phone, ringing constantly. Can be unnerving to see the difference.

If i met a girl that i thought could be the one, I sure as hell would not leave her working in the bar. If I did then by the time i returned it is almost guaranteed that she will have changed for the worse. And i will always regret not taking her out of the bar before the change occurred.

OTOH, I would NOT take a girl out of the bar because this would put me on the hook for being financially responsible for her. And she will think that a farang sending money to a thai girl from overseas is not too smart. And therefore not someone she should take seriously. And some handsome stud thai guy who learns that she has a sponsor will sweep her off her feet. And she can make extra money from STs with farang. And....well you get the point.

You are in zugzwang

:snowlaugh

sponsorship for non-BG:

free apartment + living expenses of 1000B/week + occasional expenses, about 1000-2000 per month

salaries for unskilled work, ie no university degree:

seldom more than 6000 B/month, never more than 7000

bargirls who stop working if they r sponsored:

i have known 2

just my experiences

I do not remember who on this board said (as a semi joke) that some bargirls calculated what was the average basic "salary"

they needed to stop doing bars.... was 20k I think.

Could I send more? Yes as I think she deserves it even if it does not work on the long term.

I understand why guys send money and I understand why guys dont send money. The question is what does money do to the BG's? I have seen girls change as soon as they started fucking for money. One Samoan girl in Auzzie, a real doll with a bubbly and nice personality changed her behaviour towards men completely and only noticed them as money machines (in private life as well). No exceptions. The money was only spent on luxury items, clothes and going out. But she got so money horny she turned into a basket case within 6 months...She totally lost the plot. I dont see BG's being really poor so why stimulate a totally wrong approach towards money. You might think you are a do-gooder but in most cases you are older and more knowledgable than she is so you should be the smart one overthinking your actions as to what that really does for her, not some romantic bull shit of 'saving' her for your cock or saving her from poverty...

I do not think about saving her (I repeat I do not wear a shiny armour).

I just think about giving her an oportunity to do something else and see if a future together would be possible.

About the money?

I understand that in thai society the man is still expected to take care of the woman. (and her family)

About being older?

I am just 3 years older than her so not a big gap.

Smart?

She is almost as smart as me but very independent.

Money?

I do not mean money as something to make her faithful waiting for me during months each time I go to Thailand, I rather see money as a support during 2-3 months, the time needed for me to make her come to see my homeland.

If she wants to stop, she will do, if she does not I will not have lost money at all.........

Do not forget her interests:

She has higher incomes than in her previous job and it is an easy job with big money, now there is a guy promising her the moon and the stars but......

She already has been burnt -> she is very cautious.

Now, if she stops working it will be a big change in her lifestyle and which assurances does she have that I will not leave her for a younger one etc....?

So on both sides it is taking risks, The next time I see her we will decide if we have a future in common, if not, I will not have lost money by sponsorship.

Topcatta said:

I dont see BG's being really poor so why stimulate a totally wrong approach towards money.

First person on this board who REALLY has a point!

From the moral point of view a bar girls is doing the wrong thing! She has chosen the easy way, while others sell food, waiting tables, sell dvds or work in beauty salon etc... the BG decided to go the easy way.

Giving her money rewards her for making the wrong choices, it shows her that she doesn't have to do real work anymore, she thinks she can live an easy life for the rest of her days. This is not going to make it easier for those that try to turn her into a better person. It is almost impossible to convince her to have a real job because she already knows how to make much more money by not working at all!

If this BG thing is indeed the easy way as you say and much money for little or no work, then can you please tell me why waitresses, sellers and the other folk that you mentioned above don't choose the same career path? After all...it's the easy way???

Not because it ain't a real job like you wrote, is it?

I'd like to know.

Archived