Salaries and sponsors?

drogon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the jobs on offer on bangkok post and other website.

I see that most of the salaries on offer are from 10 to 20k bht/month.

A few jobs go up to 30-40k/month.

Is it an accurate picture?

Ramkhaemeng Students are on 10k to up to 30k, the gossip chainsays higher for some, I've see the Monegram receipts of my Ramkhamaeng girl friends, they has some surprising success with guys overseas who will never come to bkk but send over 2, 30 or even a hundred dollars!!!

I would only give 10k a month(plus I was paying my apartment bills) as retainer as the service she gave was excellant, the times with her were not expensive and in really was'nt much more than the 10K anyhow, she used to even spend some of that money on me (shirts, ties food.)

But as it transpired she was in the process of marrying norwegian guy.Some how managed keep the two live quite seperate.

JP

I'm sorry but the vast majority of information about how much the girls get from sponsors comes from the girls themselves. Just as they lie to each other and us about how much they receive from a ST or LT customer, they inflate the amount they get from sponsors.

Why guys believe that other gullible fools are sending (or can even afford to send) 30k, 50k or 100k etc. I do not know. What is more unbelievable is that a lot of the information comes from old hands who really know what it costs to live here and in the countryside.

If you don't live here, send nothing unless you were in a relationship and had to leave for a while. Even then, send only sufficient.

I think taking a snapshot of a BG's financial situation is erroneous as it is best to look at it over time. In the end most end up with very little or nothing to show for it..

Most who hook highly paid sponsors themselves become an attraction for magnets and their dogs, blow monies on everything (ill-prepared business ventures, unnecessary luxury items, gambling, excessive nightlife and so-called friends, etc) but solid education and savings and always face that sponsor will find the next pretty facel tomorrow...

I always take it with a grain of salt when i hear or listen to girls who say they are getting big monthly stipends...I think to myself, lets meet in 5 years and see what has transpired in your life and how you are doing?...usually it's not a pretty picture and a rocky and unstable journey at best.

Any success should the girl find any will be much more determined by the attitude and care-giving of that sponsor than what she does or doesn't do....

CB

Hua, the Lifetime bar fine is what some go-go's will charge you to take the girl out of the bar for good. It's a fucked up system where the bar, read Mama-san, tells you that you have to pay 10K for her to stop working in "that" bar. Just like she is an indentured servant.

Office rates for girls working in big multinational companies can be from 10K for someone fresh from uni to 100K a month for an executive secretary. Engineers/techincal types from 15-70k.

Salaries for your live-in shouldn't be more than 10k. When they bitch and moan it's not enough tell them that the girl answering the phone with a BA/BS is only making 10k.

Sending money to a slapper from home to "not work bar" or "no go with customer" is flat dumb.

But if you want to send money to make sure she doesn't go with customer send her name. pic, bar and the money to me and I'll make sure she does not with customer. I'll take her home and fuck her instead. At least that way it's only one dick in her instead of 20, he he.

This site will give you info on salaries for various (non-bar) jobs:

http://www.boi.th/engkish/how/labor_costs.asp

For beer bar the gals may get 2500-3500-Bt/mo, plus payments from 'dating' farangs. Some Go-Go's pay up to 20k-Bt/mo (!) for the best gals...and a few may earn 100k-Bt..or more... per month, from 'dating' and naive farangs sending them money, buying houses, gold, etc.

Archived