Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

What about your non-hooker good girl worthy of marriage who gave it up to 40 or 50 guys for free because because just wanted dick?

Do you normally consider a chick who screws as many guys as a BG a 'good girl?'

Damn I've got to update my definition of 'good girl.'

Shit, I haven't read any recent stats but I'd be amazed if the average none working girl goes through 40 or 50 guys. Unless of course you're trolling in bars or Adultfriendfinder.com.

5555, this is really funny. :grinyes:

I guess you've never read these threads with an outsider's perspective.

By outsider I mean someone who has never fallen in love with a service provider. :shakehead

So

If a girl (TG, BG, GTG, belgian, american etc....) f***

20 guys/month she is a bad girl?

If she f*** 1 guy/month, she is a good girl????

So we are also bad guys by f*** x women per month then?

What is your definition of a good or a bad girl?

Could you first define what is good and bad from your own perspective please?

MaiLuk said:

Drogon you write as if you are exercising free will. You are not and you have none.

That would be my take as well, but ofcourse that reflects more on me than on him. I simply don't know if he has controll or not, but in the same situation I though I had and later realized I had not.

Serious Question:

by talking about control, what you guys exactly mean? Control about yourself? Over her? Over the Situation?

I figured for myself that If I use control of any kind that it makes me manipulate situation/her/myself.

I saw a great movie lately "SHOPGIRL" with Steve Martin and Clair Danes, he was trying to control a sexual relationship untill it became its own dynamics and things totally came out different as they where supposed to be! I saw a lot of my recent events in this movie. Only can recommend to watch it! Rich man, poor girl, it was all about sanuk!! See what happens when unfortunate events are destroying your plan!

Archived