Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Remember, a lot of relations don't work out but that doesn't mean we stop trying to have a relationship..."

That is exactly what we do! How many times do you let the horse kick you in the nuts, before yo stop going to the stable? I am much happier since I quit trying...in life, I have found things come easier that way...

"...Think more as a winner and not as a loser..."

I resemble that remark! :)

"...Old Hippie is passionate about this.....and I feel he is giving sound advice, although the delivery seems to be a bit....errr.....ummmm...maniacal...from the heart no doubt..."

Yes, I am very passionate about this. It is from experience, and of course, from the heart. Maniacal? me? yes, years of Thai women/women in generel has done that to me... turned me into a raving lunitic/maniac that is... :)

Haha lol, yeah OH is a lunatic sometimes when it comes to posting, I still like to belive that if a nice girl comes a long that she could warm his heart! Isn't that so?

Well, not all BGs are liars or scammers, i guess we all can agree to that! I haven't made one bad experience by myself. I saw how boyfriends went home and the girl returned to the bar. Most of the times the boyfriend was an older or a bum bui man.

I guess that different generations make different experiences with the girls and they also might have a different look on things!

No offense to anyone!

Old Hippie said:

Drogon,

The more I think about this, the more I think you aren't really ready for this...be careful dude!

"...I have allways found thai girls to be honest in the way that they are poor liars and usually you feel when they tell a fibb or they are evasive.

The only thing one has to do is to be able to accept the signals you get...."

AF,

What are you talking about? these girls are expert liars! They can't stop lieing, and when you call them on their lies, they just lie more! Their lies only fall apart when you really start asking questions, as they are counting on your blind love to make the lie work...but, then, when the lie is uncovered, they just lie more...they can't stop. Other girls can give a performance worthy of an oscar!

Accept the signals? from a Thai girl? you must be joking! The signals are vague and confusing, Thai girls are a mystry wrapped in an inigma, surrounded by a riddle...the signals are never clear! Many will tell you something, or send a clear signal, and then later deny it, or say "...no what I ment was..." or "...oh, I never said that...did I say that...?" Nothing is ever clear with women, and with Thai women, even less than that...

I know I know, someone will post "my wife is different, I have it all figured out..." No, she isn't and no you don't...

I disagree. Those I have been in contact with lie, as we all does, but not very well. What decide wether I pick up on it or not is wether I want to or not.

In a way you agree with me when you say that lies fall appart if you question but we turn the blind eye. Excactly, if we accept the signals we learn the truth, if we do now want to know we do not learn the truth.

It's about us facing truth and accepting it even if it's not what we wish for.

Do you love me? - Would I be with you if I don't ... evasive, you dont'. If you get a mystry wrapped in an inigma, surrounded by a riddle .. the signal is very clear.

AF16 said:

Those I have been in contact with lie, as we all does, but not very well. What decide wether I pick up on it or not is wether I want to or not.

I agree with AF.

The point is that there is no way that they can get through with it in the long run. They have the ability to tell you the most heartbreaking stories! They don't have the ability to connect all their stories together and that is where you can catch them. Thinks just don't make sense.

Anyways, this is just one point about the stories they like to tell to get your sympathy or money, the other things is lying about love!

An educated person who has been in love before should be able to see the difference! I don't believe these girls would be able to act like an overexcited crazy little girl when it wasn't for real! A girl who isn't in love is more calm, talks in a different way and acts totally different. I guess it is the one thing you can't really stage!

She says "I love you my telak'jaa" and people buy it because it makes em feel good!

This is where i think AF is right, people like to belive it even when they subconciously know that something is wrong in this picture.

BelgianBoy said:
MaiLuk said:

>>So I set aside one sum for her and it's hers. She can do what she wants no question asked.<<

In a new RT this would only bring bad results. I know, there are exceptions.

But why play the odds when they are against you.

Farang who control wallet control the world. Farang give wallet lady, lady control farang -- Confucius

Not picking on you in particular, but a general observation is that a lot of advice given here about "relationships" are given by guys who are not or cannot be in a stable relation......

Just an observation.....

Now back to the regular program.....

( hopefully not deleted bacause off-topic :p )

BB

An engineer needn't actually construct a bridge himself in order to qualify to give others bridge building advice.

Just an observation.

I totally disagree here.

She never lied till now, all I can say is that she asked questions to a private investigator that lead to her having a naughty thought.

She never said she loved me although she was behaving like she was.

(maybe some of you forgot that the GFE is a very easy thing to do for most of them either BG-GTG-mia nois.....)

Some of them are honnest and in this case she was too honnest...

Just sent the email to her........

--------------------------------------

Dear ****

I will probably be forever a customer for you.

You think I am a nice man but you do not really like me and you will never love me.

I know I am not the ideal man for you and that your heart will belong to another for a long time.

But I can not buy someone and oblige this person to live with me in exchange of money if she feels nothing for me.

I will keep the promises I made to you as I always keep my promises.

Up to you to decide if you want to see me again, I will not change my mobile number or my email address.

I will be there in July as I promised to be there and it is up to you if you want to meet or not.

After that if you need someone who can listen and help then I will always be there.

I am sad but I have to admit that you have always been honest to me so I can not say you are a bad lady, you just do not love me and this is life and not your fault.

I know you will not be heartbroken reading this, I will stay just a customer for you as I have not many qualities for you to be something else.

I do not wish you to stay too long in the bar as you will get harder and colder with time passing.

If you do not want to hear from me again I just want you to know that I wish you to find a nice man

who you can love and who will take care of you and so you will have a good life.

May peace be in your heart and your soul

Archived