Reading about your possible GF on a board

drogon

I'd say rent should be higher than maid salary otherwise something seem out of proportion - anyways what's a young girl doing with maid service in her own condo?

For monthly amount I won't comment as its very induvidual & really needs to be agreed between the two, but excessive luxury gifts I've never seen the point?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:
MaiLuk said:

>>So I set aside one sum for her and it's hers. She can do what she wants no question asked.<<

In a new RT this would only bring bad results. I know, there are exceptions.

But why play the odds when they are against you.

Farang who control wallet control the world. Farang give wallet lady, lady control farang -- Confucius

Not picking on you in particular, but a general observation is that a lot of advice given here about "relationships" are given by guys who are not or cannot be in a stable relation......

Just an observation.....

Now back to the regular program.....

( hopefully not deleted bacause off-topic :p )

BB

BB:

Ha! Criticism accepted. The history of MaiLuk's life is littered with relations that lasted no more than 2 years (and one marriage that lasted a while longer). Battle scarred and bitter, i still take to the field with head held high (can you hear the drums in the distance?). None of those sly ladies could own me and those are the words you will see on my tombstone.

NoLove :xmascheer

2 years is commendable Mailuk......

I hope the emails won't be turned against you as well drogon, I can't but help feel that the real eye opening post would be a link to the posting by the punter that you assume got with your girl. I guess posting that would be extremely personal. I do not blame you for not posting, but how do you really know it's her?

I know it is her by the description of the: place- her physical appearance- name and the fact she admitted it........

the link to the origina poster?

I could but the forum has a restricted access and the admin deleted big parts of it today as the OP violated the board rules by posting locations-name.

And yes it is a private thing that she regrets and me too.....

she is almost more shocked than me...

Her writing her emails:

First, her English level is far above her Bg sisters (due to her first farang boyfriend) and even stickman acknowledges it.

so she does not need at all someone to type her email and she does not take advices from her BG sisters.......

Except maybe on the monthly stipend....hehe

About the trust issue? I know it is a difficult part for her, it already hurt a lot..........Anyway she is trusting me more and more.

About it being a financial transaction?

what is not a financial transaction?

I want to make her feel secure and she wants it so I want to do that for her.

Luxury gifts?

it is in my nature and she prefers them (I know she never sold or lost anything someone offered her either cheap or expansive).

Am I a fool?

definetly yes

Am I in love?

not really but my heart tells me something.

Will I do stupid things?

No, I have firm limits (and she has too) but the only issue is trust on her side........I have to make her trust me.

drogon said:

but the only issue is trust on her side........I have to make her trust me.

Observation:

This, my friend, is impossible.

You must earn trust, it is not possible to demand or "make" it happen.

5,000 rent to Auntie :redflag:

2,000 - 3,000 for "maid" :redflag:

Char char

Agree,

My current "new friend" shares with 2 other girls.

They pay 980 Bt per month each. Don't really think there's ever 3 of them there at the same time..lol...

How do I know....easy...I just paid this months rent...

Shit, just remembered...I didn't get the 20 Baht change....

O.K....Where's the thread about scheming lying Bar girls that rip off innocent falangs???......20 far can baht....I'm gunna kill her...lol...

Now, just have to work out how I can get back in time to pay next months !!!!

OK...read the poster who said you would regret posting said email...5000 for this 3000 for that.....I for one am out beause you have the actual reason for doubt, and you withold....

good luck brother, hope you don't get toasted like a marshmellow......

Just cooled my head thx to the belgian rain and beer......

:beer:

Just so we can end this thread.

May I remind some posters that all BG do not live in 1k bht condo...

Especially soi 33 girls and G clubs gals.

drogon said:

May I remind some posters that all BG do not live in 1k bht condo...

Especially soi 33 girls and G clubs gals.

Mate, I think you have had one fucking Stella too many !!!!

The above statement is total and utter horse shit !!!!

Numbered Sois v. numbered Hoy's.....all same same.....Depends who's paying the rent.....

NO further comment.

:yeahthat:

Archived