Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, but...the question was:

"...Could it lead her "down the path" to eventually working in a gogo or somewhere similar? ..."

Which I answered. I know quite a few girls who through their own actions got themselves into this situation. Not blaming the guy, it is her choice. But, I do think such arrangements are, in the long run to the girls detriment...different a bit from "over seas sponsorship" as I believe Moo Noi is there to enjoy the benifit of his payments, and comparable rates (maybe slightly higher)...

Regardless, my guess is, over time, this girl will get slack in her duty, and just want the cash, not feeling she will have to earn it, the friend ship will fade...her initiative to get and keep a real job will fade, as it doesn't pay enough, is boring, takes up her time...or she won't like working, and won't need to because she has these guys giving her money.

The problem comes when she has no job, no work experience, is 30, and loses her sponsors or pisses them off...then what? At age 30, maybe she can start out where a 22 year old recent grad starts out, and guess what? she won't like that either, but won't have a choice, and will be stuck in that cycle...and more desparate.

Desparation leads to them grabbing any guy they can, on any term...maybe it works, more likely it doesn't...(most marrages fail anyway), so she gets divorced (assuming she was married) maybe gets some settlement, and is for ever reliant on a man for money, instead of utilizing the skills and education her and her parents struggled to get.

Trouble with all these arrangements is, they spoil the girls, kill their initiative, make them externally dependent, and take away their ability to develope self reliance. But yes, her choice, not blaming the guy.

OH,

>>her initiative to get and keep a real job will fade, as it doesn't pay enough, is boring, takes up her time...or she won't like working, and won't need to because she has these guys giving her money.<<

Selling pussy is a real job!!! We don't want to go down this road again do we? OK why not.

A young girl who is selling her pussy is working. She is not fucking someone she wants to fuck she is doing it for the money. Its real. If you say it isn't ask the girls if they think it is work to have to go with a stranger for two hours or two weeks or provide a GFE to a punter overseas.

You are correct to say she will get used to the money and will therefore not get another low paying job. She will go with the high paying p4p job. The purpose of a job after all is to make as much money as you can so naturally she will go with the p4p job.

>>>The problem comes when she has no job, no work experience, is 30, and loses her sponsors or pisses them off...then what? At age 30, maybe she can start out where a 22 year old recent grad starts out, and guess what? she won't like that either, but won't have a choice, and will be stuck in that cycle...and more desparate.<<<<

Poor girl! 30 years old and she has to take a low paying job. So what! She is not stuck in a cycle that is hyperbole. She simply has to take a lower paying job.

Models face the exact same situation. They can make money for a few years only. So they go for it. Athletes are the same. They hit a certain age and then they have nothing. I'm not talking only about the super athletes who made millions. There are countless athletes who play in the minor leagues make decent money then they are kicked out on their ear when they are no longer useful.

If i follow your reasoning these people should not take these high paying jobs because they will get used to (or dependent on) the high pay that will last only a few years.

You single out the p4p girls but what about these others such as athletes who play a game for pay. Me thinks this has more to do with an objection to the sexual aspect of the p4p industry.

Hi MaiLuk,

It?s a different psychological process being an athlete/model as opposed to a part timer who turns tricks on the side. The former are excelling in their chosen field ? they seek to enter the zone in their profession so that they can compete against others. The later, although it is work, is taking the ?lazy way out? and as a consequence this habit will kill initiative for her to excel in a chosen field. The idea of being in the zone in her chosen profession will be out of her mind because of the easy baht. Why worry about putting in the necessary hours of study and training when you have guys throwing money at her for her time. Once that mentality sets in over the years she will be unable to transfer or rather adjust to a ?normal? life ? post thirtysomething. A model/athlete will be equipped with the necessary life skills because of their hard labour to get ahead ? skills that can be transferred to another area or another field with minimum retraining. The formative years undergo a different moulding with the two examples you gave.

Oh shit OH is giving up!

let me try to explain it in gibberish!

What OH thinks and what I think is a fac is that once you put them into the 'dependence' for sponsor money there is no way back! That'll work for her untill she is 30,something, as long she is adorable she won't have a problem with this 'dependence', when she starts aging and the guys look at the younger models then she has to realize that life isn't good anymore! MaiLuk, yes she could take a low payed job but would she really take it? She knows how easy it was before, how motivated she will be to work more, harder and for less money?

In this thread we are talking about a girl that goes to college, she didn't dropped out at 15,16,17 etc... This girl has a shot on a nice job. She doesn't need to flip burgers. If she is comitting to the dependance of a sponsor she will not gather working experience which she will need to get decent job for the long run. I don't believe a girl would stick to her plan, finishing the college, getting a job and work hard untill she gets promoted, when she already has a sponsor! At least there is a high chance that she will follow the wrong path!

What I don't get on this board, why is it that people find it okay to convert a GTG to a hooker? Why is it necessary to pay a college girl for sex and give her the wrong ideas? (thai concept or not) Why is there nobody supporting the girl to stick to her plan, finish college, find a job, get promoted. If all this fails she till can sell her ass. Is nobody seeing the rats tail coming with a sponsorship?

I'd have to accept MaiLucs claim that it's about the sexual side of P4P. Fucking 1500 men for money simply is not the same as working cleaning houses how tedious it might be and how little respect it might give.

I think it affects people in a much larger way leaving a much greater pscychologial footprint, I also think that for the most part there are large footprint issues to start with that make it questionable.

One of the effects is what OH describe but that's just one small element.

Surebet,

You are taking the piss right?

Lets see. Model applies for job. The first 200 applicants were rejected. This particular girl gets the jiob based exclusively on the fact that she has "the look". Now she has to practice putting her makeup on perfectly. Takes three hours a day. And she must concentrate on her poses for the camera. And her smile.

Then in the blink of an eye that special look she had is gone.

No problem, all those important skills will translate into some nice corporate gig. ::

Bargirl gets job at bar based on looks. Decides she wants a sponsor. So she develops a skill for convincing punters she genuinely likes them. Her acting skills develop to the point that it is no longer possible for a punter to know that she is acting. Hollywood stars would envy her skills. Punters post relerntlessly on web boards proclaiming "I am smart as hell but this girl fooled me anyway i had no idea; she was just that good"; and warning others to beware of these extremely skillful girls. Our BG uses her skills and lands several sponsors; none suspect that she is acting because this BG is good (as many are). All the while that she is maintaining this perfect facade she is going short time with local customers giving them great fucks so they come back for more.

A punter comes along and sees what she is doing and says: You don't have a real job. You are lazy. You should work as a street sweeper or something. Bargirl smiles and says: "You are right. Farang very smart. Better for me to make 4000baht in one month instead of 20,000 baht in one day. It would be the moral thing to do. I just don't know what is wrong with me." Yes. Very smart farang.

Wait. Did I say she was fucking? OMG! Obviously a lazy bitch. Clearly this is not a job this girl has. She is dependent. Stuck in a vicious cycle. She will never escape.

If the girl had been a model, her skills applying makeup and striking poses while her looks lasted would have provided her with valuable life skills. :doah: But a BG learning to master her own emotions and those of highly educated farang is a skill that could not possibly be transferrable to real life. Could it? The BG should have worked in a factory or in a restaraunt at 4000 baht a month to get those valuable skills. :doah:

The fact is gentleman that life gets no more real then when a girl offers to sell her body. To say she is lazy and then say a model or a receptionist or a department store girl is not lazy has more to do with moral judgments than reality.

Archived