Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What she is doing is perfectably acceptable in Thai society, many of her friends are probably doing it with thai guys, not a farang issue,

Just be smart, 2000 for a LT is too much, make it 1000, or every 2nd nite up the arse, and once a month she brings another girlfriend along

DOG

According to Harry and Sally Men and Women can't be friends!

I have discovered a bunch of truth in this movie and one day it might turn out that one side creates feelings for the other person!

I refuse to make money a problem in friendship! Where I come from we say "friendship ends when money is involved". I love my rules and I won't adapt thai structures all of a sudden when my own rules worked fine for me my entire life. I give them girls a little bit if I feel like it, if I don't want to give them something, I won't do it! If one asks me to give her something and I don't want I am not too shy to say "kiss my ass"! Never been a flip flopper whn it comes to that. Everything is up to me and IF it costs me the friendship then it wasn't a real friendship and it is not my loss!

ChristianTroy said:

OH

i like your honesty and thank you for your concern! I appreciate that...They helped me beyond everything I could ever expect even from my best friends in the real world...:up:

Bit off topic but I've noticed a few different posters using this 'real world' to describe their normal lives back home; suggesting this Thailand is unreal or a dream, if only perhaps on a subliminal level. Interesting...

My Dear Lad,

Perhapes I was not about when you were posting on about the various women who have troubled you. However, it is overwelmingly apparent to me that you indeed have some anger issues which I fear could be hindering your full enjoyment of life. Might I suggest a hobby or a different means of meeting women? Best of luck to you lad, and may your troubles soon cease.

Best Regards-BST

>What she is doing is perfectably acceptable in Thai society, many of her friends are probably doing it with thai guys, not a farang issue,

Finally something that strikes nearer to the truth.

If OP thinks more along the lines that the girl is seeking a "sugar daddy" (to use the western term) - or rather a few sugar daddies! he might understand a bit more of what is going on. I suppose in Thai terms its nearer to a "mia noi" (although not sure that term applies to multiples!). Payment per f*ck won't work or be considered, as in her mind that would make her a hooker (and yes, lets leave out all the tedious posts pointing out that a woman who f*cks for money *is* a hooker as I agree) BUT, in her mid there is a BIG difference between a "sugar daddy" and a paying customer - I suppose the difference between her being a Uni girl and a full time hooker.

OK - I agree its hypocracy on her part - but thats the way it is.

I did think that the poster who said she is probably banging the older thai guy was probably right on the money, and thats probably what started her down the track. maybe he decided not to up her "salary", and she decided to up it her way.

In some ways, OP should actually think of this as a compliment. It means that she thinks (probably wrongly in this case!) that he is mature enough to handle the "relationship". It also means that OP and the girl *do* have different views of their relationship. She is looking for a "sponsor", he is looking for romance - bad mix.

In many ways Thais are *much* more pragmatic about relationships than we are.

If OP does go this route (and frankly, why not if he can keep his emotions out of this), he should remember that handing over wads of cash is definately "tacky", and should be looking at direct deposits into a bank account.

-j-

Nervous_Dog said:

...trouble is people living here keep trying to apply western concepts and wonder why things go to shit

That applies 10-fold for those who just visit here. Hence the huge gap in perception between expats & tourists.

I was told a long time ago by an old Thai man "You cannot push an elephant." And he was right, because he meant that you cannot change Asian culture/thoughts, so just accept it (and life will be so much less stressful).

Cheers,

SD

Archived