Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

It?s a different psychological process being an athlete/model as opposed to a part timer who turns tricks on the side. The former are excelling in their chosen field ? they seek to enter the zone in their profession so that they can compete against others. The later, although it is work, is taking the ?lazy way out? and as a consequence this habit will kill initiative for her to excel in a chosen field.

Surebet,

Why do you say that the former are entering their "zone", but when it comes to a prostitute it suddenly is not a zone if she is successful, but rather she is just lazy. LOL! This is a bullshit distinction. Most people never enter a zone, they just work the same way for years and years. But some advance in their field, and the BG who has punters/sponsors lined up is advancing in hers.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surebet,

Why do you say that the former are entering their "zone", but when it comes to a prostitute it suddenly is not a zone if she is successful, but rather she is just lazy. LOL! This is a bullshit distinction. Most people never enter a zone, they just work the same way for years and years. But some advance in their field, and the BG who has punters/sponsors lined up is advancing in hers.

No argument from me - off-course a prostitute can enter into the zone just like in any other profession.

She is NOT a prostitute.

She is a "good girl" from a middle class family. Part timing (especially as she is selecting her client in this example) is not going to develop in her the job skills you outlined like a full time pro would. My point is that she is destined for another career; the whoring is for the quick baht to spend on bullshit things.

Over the long run the money that she gets from sponsors will dampen her energy, make her lazy in putting time and effort into a career that she can excel in. If she is seeing one or two guys a week then it is not terribly taxing on her, but the mindset will change. She will get so accustomed to it that the thought of excelling in her field will be difficult. She will not think about getting higher qualifications, extra training etc., she will be content to do her regular job and see a couple of paying guys. But when the party is over she will have no extra qualifications/training to fall back on, as she got by in her 20's and 30's "hangin out" - so in the long run she is going backwards.

Some exceptions:

If she was poor and she genuinely needed the money to study/train then I would say that it is ok, provided that she had made a genuine effort to get work in non- p4p and it was a last resort. But this girl doesn't fall into that category

In the rare situation that she is totally turned on by the thought of f****** farang/guys in general for cash to the point that her curiosity does not allow her to think straight and function normally then maybe she needs to blow off some steam. But by the sounds if it she doesn?t sound like that sought of nympho.

Lord have mercy boxes, boxes and more pigeonholes!!! I think I am going to have to start a thread on "sponsorship" or as I like o call it " having a "kept woman" because it is evident that many of you are clueless on the topic. Way too many silly notions abound here particularly from those that never truly sponsored or simply throw money at a chick.

What have u angry boys done to my precious "relationships" forum?

• 2 weeks later...

Bravo! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

BTW, after seeing pix of said gal (hubba hubba!), I told MooNoi he fucked up and shoulda taken Josh's advice posted a few pages ago! Poor dude knows it, but sez it's too late now. Luckily this is Thailand and more hotties are just around the corner to ease the pain.

Cheers,

SD

Shots were in MooNoi's camera.

Myself, SD and a couple of others were given the chance to "drool" over them on Monday night.

And drool we did...jing jing....in a word.....spectacular !!

Think that (and several dozen Dum Soda's) was what triggered my rampage...plus the fact it was my last night in town....So sad...

:grinyes: :grinyes:

Archived