Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

So should I or shouldn't I?

She's been a friend for about 18 months now and attends Si Nakharin Wirot Uni. Very good English langauage skills, cute as a button, sexy as hell when I'm drunk, and generally a really nice down-to-earth girl who pretty much understands farang ways of thinking and is pretty wordly. She's 20, I'm 33.

We've been out as friends a few times - MK, movies, bowling, water park, Kanchanburi... stuff like that.

Nothing's ever happened, although we did have a drunken snog on the dancefloor at Route 66 one night! (Bloody nice too, from what I remember!)

Anyway, I've never mentioned being a boyfriend to her in any way. And she's never mentioned being a girlfriend (of sorts) until now.

Her family are generally upper-middle-class Thai, and definitely not hi-so. (Dad drives a Toyota, not a BMW or a Benz).

She told me last week she's sick of having "no money" and wants to earn some. But she doesn't want to moonlight in a gogo, bar beer, freelancer joint or massage parlour. Fair enough. I understand that.

She has also told me that she doesn't want a boyfriend or be committed to anyone as now "is not the right time". But she also told me that she enjoys sex every now and then (as we mostly do!), and if I take care of her "a little bit" every month, then she will do it. I guess that would make me a "gik".

I asked her what the story was, and she said that if I give her 8000 baht every month, she will come and stay at my apartment once a week and have sex and stay overnight. She said she still wants to go out as we've been doing and do social stuff together.

She said that she needs money to help put her through uni, (her Dad pays for most of it), but I think it is more that she likes a social lifestyle and going out to decent places, so needs the money to fund that lifestyle.

I understand that I would not have "exclusivity" as far as the sex thing was concerned, and she told me that she has two other guys she's going to ask - one farang and one older Thai guy. That's 24000 baht a month, sex three times a week, and some nice outings for her too.

I'm cool with her sleeping with other guys - I'm not her boyfriend after all and have no claims of "ownership" whatsoever.

She told me that she only wants to sleep with guys she knows and she enjoys the company of.

But I wonder the following:

1) Does she not value our friendship by offering to sleep with me for money, instead of the fact that she just wants to because she likes me?

2) Will it spoil our friendship if we start sleeping together?

3) What if we start having sex, and I fall in love with her? Could be well on the cards once things start getting intimate.

4) Is it degrading for me to give her money in return for sex when she's not working as a hooker? Or is she? If you take money for sex, does that make you a prostitute? (What's the difference between a "good girl" who goes to a pub and gets guys to buy her drinks all night and then sleeps with him?)

5) Could it lead her "down the path" to eventually working in a gogo or somewhere similar? (Where she would make VERY good money I'd imagine, as, being Chinese-Thai, does not look like your average Isaan BG).

Anyone been in a similar situation? And how did you handle it?

Any advice much appreciate.

Cheers!

MooNoi

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sounds like many Uni girls who are hovering on the fringes of the p4p scene, she clearly knows what she's worth and her calculations are reasonable from her perspective.

In response to your questions:

1. she wants to move it on, she probably has calculated that time with you is not economically sensible unless you pay the going rate.

2. you are paying for her time, the relationship is based on that.

3.You would be very foolish to fall in love.

4.Its too late to worry about that, as you say, she has (at least) a couple of other guys lined up as regulars. She is clearly saying if you pay, then you can have sex. What you do is unlikely to make much difference to her life plan unless you want to get into a major commitment ;ie marriage.

There's nothing wrong with entering into the arrangement with her so long as you understand as clearly as she does what the basis of your relationship is.

Maybe you should ask for a freebie so that you know what you are getting for you're money.

JP

MooNoi said:

She's 20, I'm 33.

sounds familiar, hope you'll have better luck!

MooNoi said:

She told me that she only wants to sleep with guys she knows and she enjoys the company of.

But I wonder the following:

1) Does she not value our friendship by offering to sleep with me for money, instead of the fact that she just wants to because she likes me?

I believe she appreciates your friendship, she also appreciates money. 1+1 = 2

MooNoi said:

2) Will it spoil our friendship if we start sleeping together?

Noone can answer that but yourself, you should know better how good your friendship is. It never worked for me, it always fucked things up because all of a sudden either me or her developed feelings which are not suitable in a friendship!

MooNoi said:

3) What if we start having sex, and I fall in love with her? Could be well on the cards once things start getting intimate.

same answer as in #2 :)

MooNoi said:

4) Is it degrading for me to give her money in return for sex when she's not working as a hooker? Or is she? If you take money for sex, does that make you a prostitute? (What's the difference between a "good girl" who goes to a pub and gets guys to buy her drinks all night and then sleeps with him?)

if you GIVE HER MONEY FOR SEX you make her a hooker!

MooNoi said:

5) Could it lead her "down the path" to eventually working in a gogo or somewhere similar? (Where she would make VERY good money I'd imagine, as, being Chinese-Thai, does not look like your average Isaan BG).

Could it be? yes it could or it couldn't. Licking blood makes a vampire hungry. You gotta know if she is a vampire!

If you like her as a friend then keep it this way. if she decides to make money from a Farang I would never want to be the first, I wouldn't want to convert her into something worse. If you want to support her financially you could give her some occasionally just like that! If you have feelings for her then give it a shot! Sounds like more as a regular friendship IMO.

Do not put her on an 8,000 baht per month salary. She offers sex for money which makes all the questions you are asking moot.

Since it is about the money for her, I did the math:

8,000 baht/month x 12 = 96,000 baht per year.

96,000 baht divided by 52 = 1846 baht per week.

1 shag per week means you are paying 1846 baht for an overnight shag.

My counteroffer to her would be:

I will pay you 1500 baht each time you come and stay the night.

Obligating yourself to a monthly salary is just asking for trouble. She will have some no shows for various reasons. Or has to leave early etc. You have less control over the situation when you agree to a salary.

Pay as you go. And as always, only after she fucks you properly.

The counter offer is a good option so long as you can afford or want to pay for more than 1 night per week.

I'd suspect that an offer of 1500 on each occasion would find her in you're bed quite often.

Alternatively you could draft a P4P pre-nuptual agreement based on the monthly fee, I'd include domestic chores/ orgasm rate/massage/30 min blow jobs/joint showers without silly hats as a madatory clauses.

JP

DOn't give her a god damned thing! She will try all she can to get all she can, and most likely give you some shit about "...oh, sorry, we are just friends, can't fuck you..." or "...oh, can't fuck till married, btw, I need more money..." had tons of these bitches try this shit...as I said before "...a whore is a whore is a whore...a whore by any otherr name is still a whore playing a game..." DON'T give her shit!

If you are fucking her, accept that it is sex for money/P4P and NOT love at all...She is trying to pull some shit, seen it a zillion times, and had them try it with me a zillion times...Don't kid yourself, even many of the "good girls" are all about money...

Archived