Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

buddha said:

well...ok...wouldn't the opposite be to bang her and not pay?

If some are so jaded, so upset about getting burned, sick of the lying, scheming, and trickery that YOU KNOW is headed your way...than why not take the offensive and exact some cultural revenge?

this is a bit away from the specified uni girl, moo noi claims friendship and i take him at his word, but some others seem really affected.

So if you are with a girl, and you can quantify she is a lying ass, scheming, goldigging bitch is dumping her enough?

Do you feel that you're exacting any type of get back? Will you get burned again? What is the answer that settles the score and lets you look at yourself in the mirror again?

Bhudda,

I posted a few times that I believe in payback when someone, especially a girl fucks with you/your heart...I got called all sorts of names by some serious/clueless wanks...but yes, I agree, fuck her, and then say "checks in the mail..."

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rethinking my position with CT here a bit...just a bit...I still doubt these girls are really your friends, just using you really, BUT...and a BIG BUT, there are 1-2 girls Ive known who will hold off on burning a guy, or totally taking him for a ride, and will keep him as the last possible option/"last bus out of town..."

That is/means, they won't fuck you over now, as they look for a big saving score from you later, when/if they really need it, and all other options have crapped out...I have slipped into this realm with MY (how should I discribe her?) Si Saket girl...I have seen it happen before...and may be in the group with SSG and more girls than I really know about...you might be also...but the abgle you see is, as one guy said, an illusion of one sort or another...friends? not at all...more to it, to be used as needed...

"... Quote:

ShiroM38 said:

Friends can be lovers, but lover's can't be friends!!!!!!!! NEVER

Shiro

Say what? ..."

AF,

In the beginning, I thought you were a Nieve guy, or a troll...now, I am comming to try and understand you, maybe even one day like you...(not that that should mean anything to you, I'm pretty much a loser you'd do best to avoid :) ) But anyway...some stuff is pretty straight foreward...I thought for sure you of all people would have gotton the aforementioned quote...Think really hard about it, from what you have written here, on the board, you should get this...Think man, think!

OH

i like your honesty and thank you for your concern! I appreciate that

It takes ages before I call someone a friend. I know the difference between a buddy and a friend. These gifts are worth about 5-10k a year per girl! Went with them through special times, I have been there for them and they have been there for me. They helped me beyond everything I could ever expect even from my best friends in the real world. Somehow it developed this way. I might make the wrong choices for me when it comes to a girlfriend, i always know who my friends are and who is trying to get a profit from me. I know these kind of people, those souround me for many years and try to get something they don't have or try to grow their business with my help or whatver!

I spend more time in Pattaya than at home, it is even good for a young hooker to know that there is a shoulder to lean on! Visit me and I'll hook you up with them ;)

'No Worry Me, okay?' :up:

CT, if you have given these girls money in the past. Now, they ring you up and ask for money. Yes??? Tell the truth now LOL!

If they do, it does not necessarily follow they are not friends. But it is difficult to maintain respect when you give money solely because you are jai dee.

MaiLuk said:

CT, if you have given these girls money in the past. Now, they ring you up and ask for money. Yes??? Tell the truth now LOL!

Never ever would one of them ring me for money!

My ex girlfriend usually does that ince a month :)

One of my friends asked me for money 1 time, she needed 5 baht for the toilet! :)

No reason to make an issue when there isn't any!

Never is a long long time, and things/girls change...

SUmming up all my feelings for most of the Thai girls I've know, especially that one special girl from Si Saket, is this song, from the late Sam Kinison, some how, I think he understood...

http://www.soundamerica.com/sounds/comedy/Sam_Kinison/

Scroll to "Lonesome tonight" and just listen...takes a minute, but then he speaks volumes...at volume...his tough love was a guiding force in my life!

Old Hippie said:

"... Quote:

ShiroM38 said:

Friends can be lovers, but lover's can't be friends!!!!!!!! NEVER

Shiro

Say what? ..."

AF,

In the beginning, I thought you were a Nieve guy, or a troll...now, I am comming to try and understand you, maybe even one day like you...(not that that should mean anything to you, I'm pretty much a loser you'd do best to avoid :) ) But anyway...some stuff is pretty straight foreward...I thought for sure you of all people would have gotton the aforementioned quote...Think really hard about it, from what you have written here, on the board, you should get this...Think man, think!

Hey, good energy is allways nice, even on a BB.

To me the two lines looks the same.

Af16 - What I ment was {an to anyone else reading this} the term "friends can be lovers, but lovers can't be friends" means" It's easy for the heart to move from friendship to become lovers {emotional wise} But once lovers, if either person feels jaded/remorse/burnt/ect.. It is extremly hard to revert back to "just friends" {where no intamacy exsists, cos one or both feel "pain"} again on an "emotional" level. Sometimes one should just recognize that being with a junior 10 +years {like relating here}, one should just enjoy that relationship/friendship and recognize it as, younger person hanging around a mature gent for good advice ect. and the older person enjoying the vibrance of youth {being around someone not so jaded in world views/opinionated}. When your 20 you view is eyes open, look and experiment. When your 30 you mind pretty much has decided what you like, don't like, willing to try, not willing to try. {making sense?} I wanted to encompass that all to "moonoi" whith the quote I wrote,

Archived