Uni Girl Wants Me To "Take Care Her Little Bit"

MooNoi

She ain't upper-middle class if she complains of no money...

is she asking for other thai guys who is screwing for money and support or only you?

If only you, she has norepsect for you other than you represent a vehicle to baht and that is why is is your friend soon to be private hooker if you pay her...

Pay a proastitute for sex, find a real GF for a relationship...

CB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let her go man! or just keep it friendly, but stay in control always.

Sounds to me that she is trying to play you. Never be dictated to or held to ransom by these bitches. If she's asking for money in return for sexual favors and once a week at that (fucking cheek of it man, these girls never change time and time again, lie after fucking lie), chances are she is already getting paid for sex and therefore, is already established in the whoring world.

Don't be fooled for one minute.

These girls are professionals at what they do. So don't listen to any crap, its for your own sanity, doesn't matter if she is really at uni don't fall for it.

Take care and good luck with it.

MooNoi said:

However, if I tell her "no" will she lose face? Probably. But who gives a fuck. How about the angle of ME losing face because she will only sleep with me for money...

I don't think she will 'loose face' over that! She should for even asking!!! In this case you couldn't care less. You are showing morals and want to keep her as a friend which is the right thing to do in the real world!

All those who suggest to give her 1500 -2000 baht for LT.

Those BKK rates really made you loose the touch ;)

In Pattaya 1000-1500 is a going rate for a pro whore from a beer bar.

What is it worth to fuck an 'untrained' local girl? 500 -750 max!!!!

People paying more are spoiling the prices and make it harder for us cheap charlies! Stop paying too much :nono:

Dude, pay attention from a guy who's been burnt more then once trying to be a "good friend"

If you looking at this as , hey I get some sanuk with a young tottie {and thats all} fine, and yes shes a hooker, her fault not yours, you did'nt not beat it into her head.

If you looking at this with your "heart" cos you have any remote feelings for her STOP AND GET THE FUCK OUT NOW , get as far away from the relationship as you can. You'll crash and burn. She's got it in her head that P4P is what she is looking for. I agree with Old HIppie 100% on this. If you dont call here and she calls you, and you tell her why you stopped. If she gives you any "well i like you and yeah i got some feelings" - stay away from anything higher then a 2nd floor. She'll burn your heart completly either now or later if you keep up with a "blind love" thing for her.

Friends can be lovers, but lover's can't be friends!!!!!!!! NEVER

Damn hard position there pal.

Shiro

1) Does she not value our friendship by offering to sleep with me for money, instead of the fact that she just wants to because she likes me?

No way to tell from the information given.

2) Will it spoil our friendship if we start sleeping together?

Its no longer a friendship and maybe never way. It is now a business relationship no matter what you do.

3) What if we start having sex, and I fall in love with her? Could be well on the cards once things start getting intimate.

(Don't understand "on the cards".)

4) Is it degrading for me to give her money in return for sex when she's not working as a hooker? Or is she? If you take money for sex, does that make you a prostitute? (What's the difference between a "good girl" who goes to a pub and gets guys to buy her drinks all night and then sleeps with him?)

No, its degrading for her, but since she made the proposition, she is already a whore. Sorry to be so upfront with the truth.

5) Could it lead her "down the path" to eventually working in a gogo or somewhere similar? (Where she would make VERY good money I'd imagine, as, being Chinese-Thai, does not look like your average Isaan BG).

No, you can't lead her down the path. She is already there.

This relationship will not come to any good.

Many women who are in the game pesent themselves as university girls. Many of them may actually be enrolled somewhere, but that's beside the point.

ChristianTroy said:

A few things I have to say MooNoi.

As a guy having 3 girl pals already working in the bar scene I have never considered having sex with them.

I know for a fact that none of these 3 would ever take money from me for sex, even worse they would not want to have sex with me!

It is like a brother / sister relationship, sex is out of the question. They'd never ever bother me for money, they know I pay their drinks when we go out and they know I would throw them a pork bbq party on their birthday and sometimes i buy the some shoes or whatever they think they need! Asking for money is a "no no"!

If she was a real friend she wouldnt make such an offer. I don't think she will have other guys too, and if she has why would you care since you are not in love. Exclusivety is not anything you want!!?? The thing is that I believe she is trying to get a decent start into the moonlight business with a dude she is comfortable with!

I'd simply not do it! My prediction is that whatever you will decide the friendship will be damaged, hopefully not destroyed!

CT

Dude, I love ya, but I can write volumes on what you seem to be missing...these girls ARE using you, and NOT giving you the goods. Cut off the gifts and food/drinks etc, see how long they remain your "friends..."

Archived