I am an ass*****

drogon

Prosal said:

" She no longer answer my messages-mails-phone calls. "

It's a game to achieve her goal, or she needs room to track down a new victim. lol

I have deep reverence for "your girl". What she does with you is a work of beauty to observe.

Yep...been played like this as well, it is all a game! As for women in generel, they never forget a damned thing, and will throw it in your face 20 years from now...

Ok Drogon...time for some tough love here...you are headed down (it seems) the same path I went down with Si Saket girl...all the signs and symptoms are the same...I will tell you what others told me...GIVE IT UP! You are headed for a bad turn! I failed to heed the signs and the warnings...I hope you learn from my mistake...I know it hurts, I know it is rough, but you have lost this one, you may have her again, but you will never "get her..." Quit now...lick your wounds, learn from them...and if you are a sick tweisted petty man, like I am, plot revenge...Sorry it didn't work out for you.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<I made a stupid mistake driven by jealousy...........>>

Yes and you'll do it again and again and again, it will never stp, your doomedd to repeat it, why? Because your jelous of every man she;s ever slept with, they will always haunt you, till you get over that, you'll never move fforwards

DOG

"...It is really hard for me to apologize or admit I was wrong..."-Drogon

But are you wrong? This is a game, a test...she is WRONG for doing it!

"...Anyway at first I had to jump through some hoops while things got sorted out. Gameplaying... testing..."-AF16

O.k. So why do you guys allow yourselves to get worked/played like this, and then go and give advice somewhere else to the contrary? (NOT aimed at AF16, just a generel question here). I hear a lot of guys saying one thing here, then a 100% oposite thing on the same topic in a different thread...or in some cases doing the oposite in their own lives...

As for dysfunction...yes, I grew up in a seriously screwed up situation, that most people did not...(some had it worse) but none the less, I have no concept of a decent relationship, and have come to expect dysfunction as the norm in many things...sad, but true...therapy might help, changing my life might...maybe time Drogon take a look at some of us, and ask if he wants to end up like some of us...?

The punter/whore game can fuck you up. It blurs reality, distorts your perceptions and judgements, and over all leaves you empty if not careful, I don't know anyone who plays the game, who either didn't have issues to start, or who developed them along the way...Think dude, you are headed down a dangerous path, I can't say it enough.

OH, as I said I handled it. Let her play it out then said it was a no go and that she were free to do what she wanted.

It took a couple of times and then the games ended. When she threw her tantrums I stood back and let her sulk, then showed her I were in it for the long haul and would not misstreat her even when quarreling, while standing firm on what was not acceptable.

It's not that long away from being a dog to someone that is firm but still respect the other person as an individual.

I do not, like many here, think it's a lost cause, you just has to do the right thing, which is respect her while respecting your self at the same time.

It means you risk her going, but then again if you don't that that risk you have lost her for sure anyway.

AF16 said:

PS OH, it's normal for every couple to have some trouble while getting adjusted to the new situation of living together.

I will agree with that. But, this is a bar girl, something I have, and many other have experience in dealing with. True, it can work, but all the warning signs are in place, that this will be a disaster, beyond the "normal" relationship issues...

I honestly think this girl has Drogon under her controll, and thus can play him as she wants...being a dog? as in lap dog? or as in being someone's Bitch? all the same I suppose...believe me, I've been there and done it, and all the signs were the same...in hind sight of course...

Might agree, that playing out is the best option, as Drogon will most likely not walk away from this, I didn't, why would he? Others won't either when it hapens to them, or didn't when it happened to them. Unfortuneately, it is a no win situation...I (obviously) am still banging my head against a wall over it all...had I walked away, I would have benn banging it over that...Despite what a lot of guys want to write, I seriously doubt many would walk away from a failed relationship unscathed. We all have at least one in our pasts I am sure.

Old Hippie said:

But are you wrong? This is a game, a test...she is WRONG for doing it!

Ultimate answer OH!

They just don't stop behaving like a spoiled 12 year old princess, I just wonder where they got that from! Been there done that dismissed that shit! A girl wants to be happy, here I am! She wants to play games... find another bloke who is willing to step down, err step up!

I don't know how bad it was what you said Drogon, so maybe she has a reason. My exes wanted me to go through this for minor things and sometimes nothing!

want an example?

Once I tickled the the leg of my ex, of course she wanted me to stop so have stopped about 2 seconds later. She ran out of the pub and when I went home to find her she already had her bag packed. (she was waiting for me to come, when she saw me she started walking)

I just walked by and said to her "see you tommorrow"

guess what she didn't leave, she insisted to have a discussion about my behavior and I told her that She is the one with the bag in her hands and I did nothing dramatic to cause this and if she wants to keep on playing "romantic movies" where the man is supposed to run through the entire city to get back the love of his life, then she didn't read the script that I wrote! She didn't leave and she apologised for playing a game, she never did anything like that again!

I could not possibly say anyting about him nor the girl as I don't know them. It does not sound good though, she seems to run the show and are playing all the tricks in the book.

Still don't know enough, neither about this situation or life in general to advice anyting specific, can only tell about my situation and how I went about things, both when I fucked up and when I think I might have done something right.

Archived