I am an ass*****

drogon

I made a stupid mistake driven by jealousy...........

I told her things I should never have said.

Any idea how to have her forgive me?

I am totally desperate on this one.....

She no longer answer my messages-mails-phone calls.

Help please

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about saying the wrong thing is that you had a weak moment and probably you don't even mean what you said before.

She instead, still hears you saying that! Depending on what you said you just added some more percent to her trust issues.

My experience with thais and/or any other women in the world is that you can say 60 billions of good things and only one bad thing, she will always remember the bad thing!

Be patient and apologise honestly! Don't tell her you will leave it up to her to contact you. Make a complete fool out of yourself and stick your head up in her ass, that's the price you pay for saying the wrong thing, trust me!

I hope you didn't call her a bitch or a hooker, if that is so you have aproblem, sir!

If making a fool out of yourself and begging on your knees is not an option you still could tell yourself that she is playing hard to get a little too much and let go!

The Farang girls I know accept an honest apology, the thais I know don't and there is a point after apologising honestly 3 times where I resignate and turn around wheel and give her the feeling that I am sorry but if she is not accepting my apology she will loose me! Works for the moment, probably the wrong thing to do for the long run, I just don't feel comfortable by acting like a pussy!

I did not call her a hooker or a bitch....

Acting like a pussy?

I hate that but I apologized already if after the second times I do that she still does not answer I will let it go.

I almost never apologize as I think if you did or said something

you really wanted to do it deep inside.

Thx anyway

" She no longer answer my messages-mails-phone calls. "

It's a game to achieve her goal, or she needs room to track down a new victim. lol

I have deep reverence for "your girl". What she does with you is a work of beauty to observe.

Here we go again.

First it's about reading about your so called GF in a post (11/06/2006). 140+ replies so LOTS of the advice from the board.

Then you are happy because GF is coming to Belgium (19/06/2006). 50+ replies so LOTS more advice from the board.

Now you are an ass***** because you said something bad to GF but fail to mention what it is you actually said (23/06/2006) and no doubt LOTS more advice will come from the board.

However it seems to me that you can't do anything in this relationship without seeking the advise of the board so perhaps you should give relationships a wide berth until you are a bit older or a bit more mature and capable of making some decisions by yourself, particularly relationships with BG's.

You might also want to drop the 'Sanuk Fundamentalist' tag because being so indecisive I don't see how you can possibly have any sanuk.

Your original post was of interest and had some merit but you milked it with constant responses and then generated new posts about the same scenario, which you have also milked and quite frankly IMHO the whole thing has degenerated into one long whine.

Apologies for being so abrupt, but I'm sure that you will get lots more support from the board and I will get a lot of stick for being so fecking heartless.

Don't know what you said, don't know why she reacted like she did.

If you bring jealousy into the relationship it's not going to last anyway, but ofcourse if you had a reason to be jealous perhaps it's you who sould break out.

Anyway at first I had to jump through some hoops while things got sorted out. Gameplaying... testing. Not sure if that's whats going on or if you really screwed up, you don't reveal that much of what's going on.

The_Munchmaster said:

Apologies for being so abrupt, but I'm sure that you will lots more support from the board and I will get a lot of stick for being so fecking heartless.

Munch,

Not from me on either, I think what you said pretty much sums up what a few others think, and you made your point quite well.

Thx for you honnesty and you are totally right to the point.

I reckon I am asking too many help to this board and it is not a charity place.

I also admit I am totally lost on this one.......probably due to the fact I have to deal with the woman I think is the first to make me going mad.

Will not disturb the board anymore.

Archived