The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

Sushi makes a great point Drogon.

Here is an excercise for you to practise.

Find a food cart in a soi that is not too busy. Make sure there is a cat nearby. The cat should be one that is not that familiar with you. Order something that is not that spicy and has chunks/strips of meat.

Khao Man Gai is perfect for this excercise. Grab a small slab of chicken in your fingers and get the cats attention. Most soi cats get just enough to eat to survive. It's ribs will be clearly visable through it's fur. Hold the chiken down close to the cat. The cat is freaking out because it wants the chicken, but it will not take it from your hand. Watch the cat sit and stare at the chicken. It won't move, won't blink, it smells the chicken, but it will not take it. The cat will sit there for a long time and not make a move toward the chicken.

Now drop the chicken on the ground and watch how quickly the cat wolfs it down.

Drogon when you can consistantly make the cat take food from your fingers find another cat. Repeat said excercise. When you have mastered 3 cats you will have a clear understanding of how to play the 'Bar Girl - I lub you too mutt' game.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx but I heard it a lot during my multiple trips....

and she never said she loved me if I understand well your

anthropomorphic tale? (maybe I understood it wrong?)

And I repeat she is not scamming me and do not intend to do so.

This is just a problem of different characters.

(and no I am not and will not be financially ripped off as she never asked for money, this is just me who raised the money issue a few times)

-> if something goes wrong I will probably emotionally ruined but will not loose my pants to say so.

I suggest not only loosening your pants but taking them off, putting them on your head, and running around the lower suk area screaming.

I don't feel she is scamming you at this point. I think you may be driving her nuts. You are the very definition of 'think too mutt'.

buddha said:

I suggest not only loosening your pants but taking them off, putting them on your head, and running around the lower suk area screaming.

With this advice I think you finally can change name from buddha to Buddha!

Well Drogon, as a few of us learned the hard way, far away relationships don't work, no chance at all.

Or you go live there, or you take her with you.

you're heading bkk tomorrow I think?

Good luck and keep us posted.

I'll be running behind your back next week :clown:

Try it with any cat that is not completely wild. It is amazing that as hungry as they look they will not take food from your hand until you completely bash it to smithereens with patience.

A good excercise. An old american guy taught me this in Phuket.

Quote: Son, if you can make that cat take this piece of sausage from your hand you can control any woman.

It was worth a good laugh or two, and I give it a shot whenever I eat and there is some pussy around.

buddha said:

I don't feel she is scamming you at this point. I think you may be driving her nuts. You are the very definition of 'think too mutt'.

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt...

Archived