The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

"think too mutt".........

The strange thing is that this is the first woman to put me in such a mental state and it is only due to the distance that separates us.

=> Guess the best thing would be to walk away before being totally messed up.

But once in my life I do not want to be reasonable.

What a dilemna.

By the way OH, if you write a soap novel about this, I will ask for copyrights.

:beer:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<it is only due to the distance that separates us.

I think there is a lot more than just that, chemicals???

And don't tell me only in LOS can this happen, it happens anywhere. It happened to me in Portugal, 1987. Took me 10 years to forget....3 months of unreturned passionate love.

Advice: if your love is not returned cut your losses and find an other one, thousands are waiting for you to come over next week.

Problem is to fall for a good one.

There should be a small readout somewhere on the board. It would operate like the USA's terror alert warning. This readout would show which way drogon is leaning. It would help the populus of nanaplaza.com to monitor the SEVERE fluctuations in the ongoing episodic that we all have come to know as Drogon.

Red - 'think too mutt - it's over'

orange - 'think a litten bit' - what should i do'

yellow - 'go with her but take other ladies sometimes'

blue - 'Stay with her, hope it works out, not lose much money'

green - 'going to get married tomorrow'

Only taking the piss drogon. I do not know if I could share as completely as you are able to. respect and good luck to you sir.

[color:"blue"] She stay in the bar and I provide some support too fr a reasonnable amount as she will still be a bargirl.

- We walk our own ways.

[/color]

Why don't you, young man, just admit that whatever she wants, at this time you will go along?

With all the suggestions and advice, I have noticed that you are not absorbing much. However, I do have sympathy on you on the love bug.

May I suggest again that you step back a little?

As a woman and the one who had certain experience of these types of things, a partner needs certain "respect"! For a woman, when a man seems to have NO ground/principles to stand on, how can a woman count on you?

As you know well, I do not intend to be cruel, but when a man is so weak (in love or not) that he is willing to set aside his principles to do anything, how long do you think that relationship will last? Respect, FORGET IT!!! ::A woman, educated or not, smart or stupid, needs a man who knows where he stands!

Jasmine :(

[color:"blue"]Here is a little advice for the future from Uncle JJ, and it applies to all women, ignore them when they expect attention and give them attention when they least expect it. Women hate nad love a man that can pull their motional strings. Once it is established that they cannot dictate, influence or control your behavior towards them, then u can really start to define the relationship.

[/color]

Well, Sushi, it works both ways, however, not all of men or women really want to dictate or control, just a little understanding now and then.

Once 2 persons get to compete, an eye for an eye, IMO, that is not love but war amongst 2 sexes. However, certain behaviour works for some but not others, the key question is how long that war/relationship will last? Or we don't really want it to last so that we continue our game of hunting? :)

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drogon said:

Anyway a belgian has to be drunk sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

errrr..... why is that ?

BB

[/color]

Why does any nationality have to be drunk at all? ::

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] Drogon when you can consistantly make the cat take food from your fingers find another cat. Repeat said excercise. When you have mastered 3 cats you will have a clear understanding of how to play the 'Bar Girl - I lub you too mutt' game.

[/color]

MEOW!!!!!

Good advice and quite clear who is the cat here, yes? :)

Jasmine :devil:

Thanks Madam.

I know I am weak on this and it hurts me almost as her......

I am stepping back actually and I can say that I still stick to some of my principles.

I never considered myself a fool and especially with women but yes I am under the spell........

thx anyway

jasmine said:

[color:"blue"] Quote:

drogon said:

Anyway a belgian has to be drunk sometimes.

errrr..... why is that ?

BB

[/color]

Why does any nationality have to be drunk at all? ::

Jasmine

exactly..... like all Thai women are prostitutes.... :(

BB

Archived