The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

Drogon - I really feel for you man..

Recently I fell in love with a super-cute 22 year old Thai girl living here in Australia...

Never before have I been 'under the spell' so strongly and totally. I really made a dickhead of myself, and now she has made it clear that she is not interested any more..

This was after 2 months of passionate sex, lots of hand holding, gazing into each others eyes etc.. Then one day she just changed. Completely.

But do you think I got the message and got on with my life? Nope.. I kept sms'ing and calling and sending emails. What a stupid jerk :p

Maybe all Thai girls can weave this spell over lovestruck farangs? Even when they are not in their home country..

Im afraid to go to BKK now because I just know Im going to end up another drogon ......

Part of me really wants drogon and his girl to be happy, and the other part is kicking myself for doing exactly the same thing he is doing now.. and it failed..

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James,

Most guys have been there done it and got the T-Shirt.

I always remember the immortal words of my Grandfather

"It better to regret something one has done, rather than regret never doing it all"

Life is a game follow my tag line.

Drogan,

walk away....please....don't give her a penny/setang.....get drunk....have some fun with some other ladies....forget......you got a bad one, it happens all the time....

Don't go there and be Mr Niceguy for chrissakes. That is certain death for your relationship. Go to her bar and see her as promised, then barfine the hottest looking girl in the bar and leave. If your original girl does not come begging you to take her back and to get her a visa to belgium, then forget about her. If she does come begging, make her suffer for awhile. Then tell her no visa until she proves herself.

OTOH, you can go and BF her and take her on a trip to koh samui or some place and tell her that if she would just give you a chance, YOU will prove yourself to HER. Yeah. That'll sweep her off her feet.

Dragon,

a friend of mine has been going thru the same shit as you have.

His life was all torn apart until the day before he left falang land for LOS. Just before he left, He was able to get a hold of his women and it appears every thing is fine. Why she would not talk to him is something only she seems to know, but for him, he is happy as can be that he finally got to talk to her.

Look at things from her viewpoint. Are you sincere? Will it work? What does she do in between? Does she have a future? and other questions we can not even imagine. Some Thais don't want to move, some don't like the cold weather, etc.

Shit, she might be having her period as far as we know.

Just be patient and when you get to LOS, see what happens. I would suggest not trying to put her in her place but open the door wider for her... maybe she will come in, maybe she will not but at least you gave it your best try.

Good luck!

Lots of advice, but is it sinking in?

One poster says one thing and another says something quite different. Does this help?

My advice contact her and let her know you are in BKK. Then see what SHE does. Make contact via the phone. I would imagine that a good deal of people in the bar are swept up in this drama, perhaps more than the numbers on the board who are privy.

You seem to have made this meeting to be of great importance. There seems to be a lot riding on this meeting. It will be uncomfortable at first, then you will have great sex, and then you can have a talk.

If there is still doubt, still 'thinking too mutt', by either party then honor both yourself and her and move on. I emphasize honoring yourself. Take care of drogon. No need to be nasty toward someone you hold in high esteem, but make sure you take care of yourself first.

Archived