The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

Valid? Who's valid, sorry YOU are the one who needs to find the valid arguements.

Based on many tiimes doing the stupid things you have done I learnt that when women, and even "Poor little sad good girrl working in a bar" start to tell the truth it's because they WANT you to hear the real life stories, not the sad bullshit that they know sucks us in. They WANT you to know that they DONT want you!

Listen to her, that is my only valid point, she is telling you that she doesn;t want you, go away a dn stop annoying her as politely as she can. She prob DOES respect you for being a nice guy, she DOESNT want to live with you.

If she did, she would be! They dont need long to make up their minds, if you have to struggle to convince her that living with a well off farang in farangland is better than staying where she is fucking endless queues of men each year, then you MST know that the only one hear NOT listening to the truth is YOU!

You psych friend - does she have experience with whores? Studied them at all?

face it, sometimes it CAN work, but read the success stories here on the board, none of them had to beg the girl to leave and come live with them, you fighting a girl who DOESNT want to be with you.

You fucked up, you scared her, and you think you can still "SAVE" the situation and convince her to love you.

Your not even listening to yourself. Face the facts, she is trying NICELY to palm you off onto a girlfirend, thats nice of her, WHY IS SHE DOING IT - Because living with you would suck is what she thinks.

NOW maybe it would, maybe it wouldn;t but you have burnt your bridge.

you rabbit on and on and on and on and on about how you'll keep your promise to see her and bring a present.

The ONLY reason you are doing that is you HOPE, you DREAM, you SCHEME that she will suddenly realise she has been a fool and the man for her is you!

Your a fool if you dont realise this, I dont need proof or valid arguements, its about life, you have ffailed this lesson, leave the room, repeat what you have learnt with a new girl.

DOnt fuck up next time because this relaitionship is over.

DOG

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with the overall meaning of NERVOUS DOG's last couple of posts.

I also understand the soapbox-fingerpointing tone he is taking because I don't think you quite get it. He isn't preaching at you because he's a dick, he's just reading between the lines and saying what a good number of people have said, but with no sugar coating.

My prediction is when you go to the bar you will get the very same treatment Mai Luk is suggesting that you should use. She will leave with another right in front of your face. The following couple days you will not hear from her. She will reappear after three or so days, apologize, and you will propose.

OH sums it up nicely - damned if you do, damned if you don't...but better to be damned, all alone, with 10,000 baht in your pocket at soi cowboy, then married to someone who can control you like a marionette.

I am having a change of heart about what you should do. Mai Luk has a good point. Drop by the bar, barfine the two hottest girls, and on your way out hand her the present as an afterthought.

I believe it is sink or swim time.

If I were to guess I'd to with what ND say. She does not want D and say it as clearly as could be, but that's only from what I read so just a guess.

Hard to face that the women you (think you?) love doesn't want you not even to the extent that she will use you to get out of the situation you are in.

When thinking back on the first TG i stayed with she actually told what she wanted but I did not listen. She wanted a house in Thailand and the money to get what she dreamed about growing up dirt poor. I guess the only thing she did not tell, but should'nt have to, were that she wanted to stay there with her TBF.

Nothing I could do about that as long as she did not fall wildly in love with me ....... not even close. A light year away.

She did think about settling down with me, as some of her friends thought I were 'nice' and that she should 'settle with nice', but I'm glad she did not. Nothing to build your life on and when she did, as she would, stray to find what she missed, it all would go pear shaped anyway.

As it were she made the decission as I could not. Hinted at first told me in the end.

Still glad I treated her well though, she deserved it, and it worked out for the best. Why fuck around to make her do something she does not for some obscure reason and by that further cement the low respect she had for most men? Why further erode the trust that it _ could work _ with someone. Nothing in it for me nothing in it for her.

At any rate, what I belive in the most is to experience each situation your self and making decissions your self. As ND say some relationships do work and you would not guess by the advice given here, so while you listen and learn, don't forget to think for your self and realize all situations are diffrent.

You have the time to find out if ND is right or if he is not. Don't need to make decissions now, but that is moot as I understand you have made a decission already and that you are not ready and she is not ready.

Sorry about that Drogon.

Dragon

I gotta tell you I?m with ND and AF. I sympathize because I have a favorite BG that I see every time I?m in BKK and that?s a lot. But she knows the story I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY HER AND TAKE HER TO THE LAND OF THE BIG PX. And when I leave she?s back on the big hump.

If you?re going to try to save a BG at least find one who treats you better; come-on dude sharing you with other BGs at her own bar these girls are TERRITORIAL if she gave two shits about you she would scratch another BGs eyes out if they got near you.

Keep your promise; show up and say have a nice life and head down the road to the bar 30 seconds TOPS.

SD

If this lass is such a sweetheart as poster drogon has been trying to convince us 500 times now , and Stick even is of the same opinion then I bet my ass there are between 1 and xxx further drogons trying to date her seriously . Which could explain the silence for a couple of days due to hab other customer .

I do further think that our Drogon is a questionable member of the community if I recall how often he uses " I always keep my promises " etc etc .Which is typically the case if there is urgent need to cover the opposite . No an insult , just a clinical observation . Adding this to other observations we should try to locate the lady and issue some warnings . Not that she might loose her virginity with Drogon , but revenues she might have otherwise . Fortunately it looks as if she has her antennas out anyway .

BuBi

buffalo_bill said:

I do further think that our Drogon is a questionable member of the community if I recall how often he uses " I always keep my promises " etc etc .Which is typically the case if there is urgent need to cover the opposite . No an insult , just a clinical observation . Adding this to other observations we should try to locate the lady and issue some warnings . Not that she might loose her virginity with Drogon , but revenues she might have otherwise . Fortunately it looks as if she has her antennas out anyway .

BuBi

Excuse me but though I admit being emotionaly instable this days

(and I had psychology courses so I am totally aware of my state)

I do not appreciate that you imply that I may endanger her.

You have the right to think I am mentally ill but not to say that

I could be a potential danger to other human beings.

I seriously hope in the future that you keep these kind of opinion private by PM.

Thx

Nervous_Dog said:

Maybe i was too subtle?

Prolly, why don't you tell us what you really think.

Understand, that by nature, you're a quiet, reserved sorta guy, so don't be shy...spit it out...TELL US...

By the way, in this case I think you're 100% Spot on.

Not that I agree with your way of thinking on all issues though...far from it !!! :grinyes: :grinyes:

• 4 months later...

Archived