The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude u do more flip flopping with a chick in a month than I do in a year. You have got to learn how to slow down and pace urself. When dealing with a chick in an abnormal relationship u really have to exercise emotional discipline and follow through with your plans.

Here is a little advice for the future from Uncle JJ, and it applies to all women, ignore them when they expect attention and give them attention when they least expect it. Women hate nad love a man that can pull their motional strings. Once it is established that they cannot dictate, influence or control your behavior towards them, then u can really start to define the relationship.

no.. she said :

"I can no lub you long tim we dont hav our chance be 2gether. You stay in your cuntry :o I no good lady stay in my bah mak sometime go wit farang. i wunt you hav all hapiness!"

Or something similar. Sorry if my SSG imitation is a little off on emails, but I don't have the polish of OH.

TheNumbers

"...Nope..."

YES!

"...she really has the means to understand that it is just a small amount given to her so she can avoid some customers.

(this is what she did this month)..."

Some customers, but not all, dude, you are really opening a can of worms here...There is no point to sending her money if she is going to be screwing other guys.

"...She is not trying to make the money she could do.

One of the first non gold digger I met..."

You have no 100% way of knowing what she is doing when you are not there. The girls who are really good at the game never give a clue as to what they are up to. The fact that you are stupid in love with her, will help her get away with it...

Of course, I could be wrong, best of luck...

In this case and on these days i know that she was not at the bar and not with a customer.

I agree with you that in most of cases you are right.

About opening a can of worms:

Yes I know but she really needed this rest so I gave her this money so she could take it (she did not want me to do that and she refused the total amount)

I know i am clinicaly sick trying to be with a BG but I refuse to do anything about that. (like a therapy)

And yes i am split in 2 as my heart tells me to try everything possible (without being fiancially hurt and keeping my eyes open) but my brains tells me it will be very hard.

Luck has nothing to with that, it is her feelings and mine and both efforts we are ready to do or not.

Archived