Middle East crisis.

Guest baldrick

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy

The problem here is th dumb immigration policy of the U.S. right now many Euro nations are feeling the issue espectially France. Let them in and then the want a free ride. Well, in america the admitted so many Jews that they have too much control and we have to defend them or politicos won't get the soft jobs etc. I say pull out and let all opf the do what they want. Kill every last man, woman and child. After that we'll occupy the wonderful area and make it a resort. Rememberr that Beruit was once know as the Paris of the east.......Leave them to their own savage wasy and they will be extinct...Kaput...Kao Jai?

who cares...Just no nukes NO NBC warefare...

A jew president if one was he would end up in the crosshairs.

Forgive me for departing from the thread, okay a temporary hijacking if you will, but one of the things that American society has to be credited for is that they considered a jewish VP who got the majority of the people to vote for him and Gore. 20 years ago that was an impossibility to even have a jewish person on a major ticket. I think the same could be said of Powell. There are many experts who said he could have ran in 92 or 96 or '00 and won. Not just any black, jew or other non WASP can win a major election, it has to be the 'right' one. Write in any meaning you wish for the term 'right'. :smirk:

I say pull out and let all opf the do what they want. Kill every last man, woman and child.who cares...

Well, that was the national stance before WW II. It was 'not another european war'. For the last few hundred years prior (Napoleaonic, Crimean, etc.), one or more European nation had been warring with each other almost every 20 or 30 years but if we had stayed out of WW II we'd have been targets eventually. Its hindsight but there are some things you 'stick your nose into' for moral altruistic reasons and some you don't. Wisdom comes from knowing the difference before hand.

Well, in america the admitted so many Jews that they have too much control

According to this Jews are only 2% of the U.S. population. Not sure if that is 'too much'. One could argue that jewish americans contributed far more in terms of technological, medical, industrial, etc. advances than any other group given their modest size in the states.

Also, as I've noted before, the percentage of jews marrying outside their faith in America is much higher than a lof of other ethnic groups. According to Hillel, the jewish organization:

The 1990 National Jewish Population Survey showed that slightly more than 50 percent of Jews marry outside the faith.

Of the 50 percent who marry outside the faith, only one-third of couples are committed to raising their children as Jews.

In other words, the Jewish community is not replacing itself.

2%? controll banking, the media, the government...yikes, no wonder they hired the masons to help with the new world order...oops, I have said too much...now you all must be silenced...

Jeez, some of the Bullshit (mis)conceptions and idiologies are just rediculis...

I was gonna mention the 2% (of the American population being Jewish) in an earlier post and ask why so many of the posters here believe that "the Jewish vote" makes or breaks US presidential candidates.

Don't American Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat?

I think they do. So what? The house gave Bush a green light for war with Iraq. The house just voted 410 to 8 to support Israel in this new crisis. Israel needs weapons and money? They get it. Support for Israel is a given whichever party is in power.

I think they do. So what? The house gave Bush a green light for war with Iraq. The house just voted 410 to 8 to support Israel in this new crisis. Israel needs weapons and money? They get it. Support for Israel is a given whichever party is in power.

I was asking, Chuck, why people here are talking about this "Jewish vote" having so much influence.

But since you are so gracious in your response...

What's with the agressive and almost hysterical postings ("the US would gladly sacrifice a carrier or two" or something to that effect, for example - are you out of your mind?) from you in this thread anyway? Reading some of them I was even briefly wondering if it was someone else writing. You sound unusually peeved, to put it mildly.

Archived