How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

There are some very odd opinions of Thailand and Thai ladies on this thread.

Yeah im sure up in Issaan you need to court girls and gain favour with their families, buy them a new TV blah blah blah to get anywhere near a "good girl" but in Bangkok there is seemingly an endless supply of drunk, lonely, sometimes high girls hanging around Ratchada soi 4 and RCA at 2am wanting to meet someone, and no, not for money.

Also this gik thing is working out nicely, tonnes of girls on the web looking for falang gik

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, someone said here chances of getting a "good girl" into the sack whilst on holiday are practically impossible. Well my friend, who is a right ugly cunt, came over for visit, we went out with Thai friends and he had no trouble at all taking some cuties back to my apartment.

but in Bangkok there is seemingly an endless supply of drunk, lonely, sometimes high girls hanging around Ratchada soi 4 and RCA at 2am wanting to meet someone, and no, not for money.

So you think a girl high on drugs and hanging around RCA at 2am is a good girl? :D:D

but in Bangkok there is seemingly an endless supply of drunk' date=' lonely, sometimes high girls hanging around Ratchada soi 4 and RCA at 2am wanting to meet someone, and no, not for money.

[/quote']

So you think a girl high on drugs and hanging around RCA at 2am is a good girl? :D:D

If i don't have to pay, she's a good girl!

People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls' date=' just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang. [/quote']

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates, no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....many Thai's stay as boyfriend/girlfriend for years before they have sex. No kissing in public, even staying a in a private place together is a huge deal. Parental influence and cultural pressures are HUGE!

Sure some girls will put out, but normally thats because they think you are serious about them. Thats why Shibuya needs to stay away from nice ladies, because his thinking is contrary to the culture....he gives farang a bad name. Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low. They are here for the tourists, cos it's about money....end of....

Do not think Thailand is the same as the west at all. You make a huge mistake if you do.....and it could end up with you in serious shit....relatives knocking on your door, serioisly pissed, wanting vengeance, cos you took their daughters virginity and then dropped her....think before you act! Or stay away if you aren't prepared to respect the culture.

Many Thai parents, from good families, will detest the idea of their daughter marrying a farang/having a farang boyfriend...and many Thai girls do what their parents say.

Yes, i know there are exceptions, but there always will be and always have been. I'm telling you how it is...adapt or have relationships with BG's who will happily fake every minute of the relationship. Up to you...................

Total and complete gibberish from start to finish, certainly where Bangkok is concerned.

As for families "detesting" the idea of having a falang boyfriend?

What backward-ass part of Thailand did you visit then? and how old are you?

I have been to many girls homes in Bangkok, shared a bottle of whiskey with their fathers long into the night, enjoyed some great home cooking and been accepted everywhere.

A presentable guy around the same age as their daughter comes back meets the family, what could be more natural?

Look here dude fuck what all these naysayers are telling u. Yes u can get out in BKK and find none hooker chicks to fuck. This entire myth about the "GTG" virgin who keeps her pussy in a lock is being perpetuated by a bunch of middle aged and old cats that continue to stereotype Thailand based on their narrow and prejudiced experiences.

Some of these cats live in LOS and don't know shit about what the young chicks are doing outside of the hookers they bang in the bars. Some would be really shocked to know that their little princesses fuck and pop pills with abandon.

If I listened to the can and can't do's from a bunch of internet monkeys before I tried thigs for myself then I would not have had wonderful experiences in LOS. The free pussy is there and contrary to popular belief here it can be attained without having to date a chick for 8 months.

Dude I can't tell u "where" to get the free pussy because it's not like u go grocery shopping for it. I can tell u what has worked for me. I made friends with regular Thai people and got to know their friends and families. I hung out with different age groups of Thais and socialized with all of them. Don't be afraid to hang with Thai dudes either because they can get u in the mix too. I won't bullshit u it really helps if u want to kick with uni age chicks to look or be young' date=' in my case I still look very young enough. I also learned enough of the language to have a normal conversation which really helps too.

Case in point one of my Thai tutors was a 19yr old uni student. She thought I was really close to her age and we started hanging out; she was surprised that I knew where many of the pubs that catered to uni students were. I never banged her but I did snatch a couple of her friends who were more adventurous and curious.

The bottom line is that u have to go out there and meet Thai people. I would start off in places like KS road to get u in the loop. The more adventurous, curious Thais with a little money in their pocket will hang out there. Got to RCA and other Thai oriented spots especially when there is a promotional party going on featuring someone like DJ Spydamonkee or some other Thai that draws an all Thai crowd. Be adventurous friendly and outgoing. Also don't get caught up in the treat all Thais the same mindset. It works.[/quote']

Well been here for 5 months now and you are spot on. Made a few friends on thailandfriends and spread my "sphere of influence" on from there. RCA is a goldmine of uni students drunk, high as a kite and looking for a fuck at 3am on a wednesday morning, As long as i go out with my Thai friends its easy to meet girls looking for a bit of fun.

Yeah learning Thai helps a lot too.

Current missus works in publishing is as cute as they come and put out on the 1st "date"

I dont miss the go-go's at all*

*man i miss those go-go's!

Nice to log in from time to time and see that the words of JJsushi still resonate!!!

Well homey u are welcome! Glad I contributed in some small capacity. Like I said, don't let a bunch of jaded, bitter or rose colored glasses types dissuade you from having fun your way. These guys have topped living and learning, simply being content in their myopic and delusional vision of "their" Thailand. JJsushi writes from what he has experienced and not from crafting or correlating from a bunch of internet posts.

That traditional GTG crap is dead because there are new "traditions" being created in present day Thailand. What young Thai girls are experienceing today is absolutley nothing compared to what their mothers experienced(mobile phones, internet and chat speak volumes for change). In the small number of years I have been visiting the country the social fabric has changed so rapidly it is mindbowing. Soon the "sick buffalo" jokes will be obsolete and supplanted by the "need new engine for tractor" jokes.

Keep having fun :elephant:

People such as you who come to Thailand to fuck a few Thai girls' date=' just because, but have no interest in the person concerned are what causes 'nice' Thai ladies to stay the hell away from farang. [/quote']

I never understod what's the problem with that? Any young guy on a holiday tries to score. I know I did! But if some guy wants to do it in Thailand, half the board falls overthe guy. You should see the Italians and the Americans hitting on dutch girls in Amsterdam! . They're fair game. And why not? As long as you don't behave like a total asshole, I don't see any problem with hitting on Thai girls.

OK! Time for education it appears....

Traditional Thai culture dictates, no sex before marriage....get it? If you do have sex, then that is because it is a serious relationship and it may end in marriage. A girls virginity is a big deal here for anyone who follows Thai tradition. You take a virginity, you stay....many Thai's stay as boyfriend/girlfriend for years before they have sex. No kissing in public, even staying a in a private place together is a huge deal. Parental influence and cultural pressures are HUGE!

Sure some girls will put out, but normally thats because they think you are serious about them. Thats why Shibuya needs to stay away from nice ladies, because his thinking is contrary to the culture....he gives farang a bad name. Remember, BG's are looked at as scum here...the lowest of the low. They are here for the tourists, cos it's about money....end of....

Do not think Thailand is the same as the west at all. You make a huge mistake if you do.....and it could end up with you in serious shit....relatives knocking on your door, serioisly pissed, wanting vengeance, cos you took their daughters virginity and then dropped her....think before you act! Or stay away if you aren't prepared to respect the culture.

Many Thai parents, from good families, will detest the idea of their daughter marrying a farang/having a farang boyfriend...and many Thai girls do what their parents say.

Yes, i know there are exceptions, but there always will be and always have been. I'm telling you how it is...adapt or have relationships with BG's who will happily fake every minute of the relationship. Up to you...................

Total and complete gibberish from start to finish, certainly where Bangkok is concerned.

As for families "detesting" the idea of having a falang boyfriend?

What backward-ass part of Thailand did you visit then? and how old are you?

I have been to many girls homes in Bangkok, shared a bottle of whiskey with their fathers long into the night, enjoyed some great home cooking and been accepted everywhere.

A presentable guy around the same age as their daughter comes back meets the family, what could be more natural?

Ahhhh, we have the conditions!!! Eureka! So, if you're not 'around' (could you define that some more please? Do you mean within a decade of the TG concerned? 2 decades?) you therefore have no chance....so seeing as few posters here are young, that would rule out the vast majority, right?

And it's nice to know you are an expert and we should all listen to you...obviously others who haven't had the same experiences as you simply imagined the whole thing...or as you say live in some other alternate universe.

Just curious, you are young? You speak Thai well? Fair skinned? Blue eyed? Handsome? Wealthy? Please let me understand your experiences better, i'd like to know what pre-conditions are required, so that others might emulate the wonder that is you.

Archived