First impressions

khunsanuk

As the tecnical advisor to Jigger and Khunsanuk how to launch FusionBB boards I am proud of their work . This is a much more attractive layout and as soon as I will have found out how it works I promise to open a breathtaking thread that will shatter the community : how to speak immaculate Thai in 4 days including spotless pronounciation , explain how to avoid barfines and related charges and finally answer the question if the Landmark is guestfriendly .

BuBi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone mentioned a problem with smileys. I havent noticed anything when creating a new email but I do see that they appear to be missing from posts that were moved from the old board. Not a big deal.

I noticed the site is running slow for me today, taking on average 5.5 seconds to display a page regardless of the forum. I've got plenty of bandwidth, so I know the problem isnt on my end.

Anyone else experiencing a slow down?

i posted very early on that i didn't like the new format,but after a few Days i've got used to it and do think some things are better and easier.

but 2 things perplex me.

on the old Board ywhen you replied to a Poster you saw his post and you could cut 'n' paste some comment and answer.

i cannot see the Posters Post anymore.

and i still have problems with the Private Topic option.

i know i'm probably doing something wrong but i can reply to them if they contact me but i don't know how to contact them if i think of something new.

Hi,

"on the old Board ywhen you replied to a Poster you saw his post and you could cut 'n' paste some comment and answer."

Use the " in the blue bar at the bottom right of a post (4th icon from the left).

"and i still have problems with the Private Topic option."

Click on a user's name, then select 'Start Private Topic'. On the next page just enter text like you would for a normal post.

Sanuk!

Hey Kuhn Sanuk, I like the new board especially the name change. Now i can read it without my wife looking over my shoulder and saying "Oh you can't forget Nana Plaza can you?"

Just one more improvement might be if you could find a new avatar. Your avatar is just not very flattering to Thai women or this board IMHO.

Archived