Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

So basically... there will be no peace until they become like the US.

There will be no peace until the Muslim can become more tolerant.

I am looking back at hundreds of years of history and what the beliefs of the Muslim are and that is to "kill the infidels".

Malaysia is one of the more tolerant Muslim countries, where Chinese, Indian and Christian all live together, pretty much in harmony...why???

because the Muslim do not push their beliefs on to the other groups...unlike in Iran???

Yes, I would also like the USA to be less involved and the UN and the other "big" countries step up to the needs of the world.

For me, not being a 200 IQ person, a simple answer/solution works the best.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cavanami,

You can also look back over hundreds of years and see the history of the Crusades followed by Imperialist domination of Muslim countries by the West. Britain in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan (even if it didn't technically exist at the time).

I agree that the US should be less invlolved on the world stage, it would be much better for the average American. The problem as I see it is that US foreign policy is guided by the interests of the ruling elite, not by the interests of the people in general.

In what way is it in the National interest of the US to support Israel, a country engaged in oppression and crimes against humanity, when this only increases the chances of terrorist attacks against the US?

Similarly, it would be in the interest of the average American if US policy was focused on becoming self-reliant in terms of its energy needs, then it wouldn't have to invade other countries to plunder their oil or prop up corrupt regimes, (Saudi Arabia), in order to secure cheaper oil for Americans, both tactics which Muslims rarely find endearing and which, in the long run result in hatred towards America.

I think that the US has been hijacked by the wealthy, the elite, or as G Dubya calls 'em, his "Base".

These are people who are making a FORTUNE off inflated oil prices and the sale of arms. For them war means profit. They run the country and sell arms to the country... great! This is akin to sticking their hands into the pockets of the average American and helping themselves to as much cash as they want in the name of the "war on terror".

I don't know what the solution is but I think Americans need to sit up and pay attention before it is too late.

I think that the US has been hijacked by the wealthy, the elite, or as G Dubya calls 'em, his "Base".

These are people who are making a FORTUNE off inflated oil prices and the sale of arms.

I don't know what the solution is but I think Americans need to sit up and pay attention before it is too late.

Agree, agree and agree!

I see it as coming down to $$$.

Most Americans see what is going on but feel helpless to stop it.

Look at how things shake out...the news media uncovers some political scandal, big stink...next day, all is forgotten and everyone moves on to something else...so what can the average "Joe" do? The politicians don't care, the biz leaders are too busy filling their pockets, people that do stand up are quickly pounced upon by the political machine and the media.

My Dad had a bumper sticker on his truck..."fire them all"...I thinnk that's about what it will take. Way too much of same-same. :mad:

Archived