Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

I think the "tame" Muslims are scared of the radicals too....

If they go against them they are labeled as "unbelievers" etc

Same as saying if the "good" mexicians in California would catch the gang bangers it would stop.....

they too are scared :(

OC

PS...I am not brave enough to put my ass on the line either.....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and it continues...

1000 Cell Phones

3 Texas men arraigned on terror charges

Investigators believe the men were targeting the 5-mile-long Mackinac Bridge, which connects Michigan's Upper and Lower peninsulas. But one of the men said they were only trying to buy and sell phones to make money....after they purchased 80 cell phones...Police said they found about 1,000 cell phones in their minivan.

How do you buy cell phones at Walmart, resell and make $$$ ?

...unless you resell to terrorists???

Could be.

I saw that on TV the other day,

BUT , I had just bought 2 of those phones , the same T Mobile ones because they were on sale with a refill card,

Walmart has them for about $30 each , so if you believe the FBI , then they spent $30,000 on these phones if they bought the cheapest ones.....

But then you also have to believe that these guys had 1000 uses for the phones , or friends etc

I do not believe the FBI :)

OC

Ohhh and Target where I bought these would only let me buy 2 at a time , so buying 1000 phones was a full time job for weeks........something does not add up here....

But then you also have to believe that these guys had 1000 uses for the phones , or friends etc

I do not believe the FBI :)

OC

Ohhh and Target where I bought these would only let me buy 2 at a time , so buying 1000 phones was a full time job for weeks........something does not add up here....

Yes, something seems amiss...I guess we now refer to the other thread about the "media" misreporting. Who and what to believe :confused:

"...Investigators *BELIEVE* the men were targeting the 5-mile-long Mackinac Bridge, which connects Michigan's Upper and Lower peninsulas..."

Here we go again, with what someone thinks rather than what they know...what next, a ban on cell phones in the name of national security...?

They were allowed to buy 2 at a time...item was on sale...they buy now, resell latyer when the oprice goes up...or they export them...who knows...so tell me, how does the FBI go from finding 1000 phones to concluding they were going to blow up a bridge in Michigan...? Sounds like another case dismissed for lack of evidence...

Of course, it is easiest to take away the "unpopular" people's rights first I guess...slowly start on others later...

One interesting point. El Al, the Israeli flag carrier, hasn't had a plane hijacked since 1968. That's generally attributed to El Al's rigorous security routines, which mostly concentrate on profiling passengers. As a result, not many Muslims fly El Al.

Isn't that the answer to terrorism in the air? Top-notch physical security plus policies which would discourage flying by the population base from which the Islamic terrorists draw their operatives. In terms of suicide attacks by passengers while an airline is in flight, all Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Evil

:devil:

I think you're onto something there Evel. Separate check-ins labelled Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists etc. might be a good idea too. We would all feel much safer and it would make life easier for the airline caterers so they wouldn't get the kosher mixed up with the halal. Maybe we could take it a step further and have separate airports?

Archived