Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

"...all Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims..."

Yep...Oklamhoma bomber Tim McVeigh, Muslim, The olympic park bomber, muslim, Uni Bomber Muslim, The guys going around blowing up abortion clinics and sniping at the doctors who perform abortions, Muslims, P.E.T.A. Nut jobs, muslims...the guys who set off the serin gas in tokyo, Muslims...weather men, black Panthers KKK, etc, all muslims...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, Old Hippie, you didn't include the first part of my statement - "In terms of suicide attacks by passengers while an airliner is in flight..."

All the suicide attacks or attempted attacks against airliners in flight, i.e., blowing up or forcing a plane to crash, have been done by Muslims. I wasn't referring to all terrorist attacks in general, I was being very specific. That's why I carefully guarded my terms.

Evel

:devil:

"...all Muslims aren't terrorists' date=' but all terrorists are Muslims..."

[/quote']

Whoa, Old Hippie, you didn't include the first part of my statement - "In terms of suicide attacks by passengers while an airliner is in flight..."

All the suicide attacks or attempted attacks against airliners in flight, i.e., blowing up or forcing a plane to crash, have been done by Muslims. I wasn't referring to all terrorist attacks in general, I was being very specific. That's why I carefully guarded my terms.

Evel

I don't recall that being part of the original post I replied to...

ND,

I seem to also recall an Indian woman unknowingly carring a bomb onto an airplane, concealed in a radio, detonated on a timer, or when the plane pressureized...related to some Seik or Hindi cause as I recall...

In addition to the ones we mentioned, I seem to recall a plane (maybe Lufthansa?) crashing off the Canary islands, in shallow water, a few survivors, had been hijacked by some wack job, plane ran out of fuel, and went down...don't recall him being a muslim either...and the list goes on...no doubt it will all be reworded again to suit the post/cause...

For some reason, I can edit my crap into one good post...so here's another example...

I also seem to recall a disgruntled Fed Ex pilot who tried to commandeer a plane in flight, had planned to fly it into the Fed Ex head quarters, to protest his firing...seems they thought he was a bit nuts, go figure. He wasn't a muslim either as I recall...

I reworded nothing, Old Hippie. Also, the counter examples you and Nervous Dog offer are plain wrong.

Here's what you wrote in Post #522263:

In response to Evel_Penivel - Muslims should be banned from the skies

The use of three periods (by you) is the traditional indication you were using only part of the quotation of my material. My original statement in Post #522257 was:

"In terms of suicide attacks by passengers while an airline is in flight, all Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

Air India flight 182 was blown up off the coast of Ireland on June 23, 1985 by a Sikh group. The bomb was in a suitcase that had been checked in, but the passenger wasn't onboard the flight. It wasn't a "suicide" bombing.

Read about it here: Air India Flight 182

The other flight you're referring to is Ethiopian Airlines flight 961, which was hijacked over Kenya and crashed off the coast of the Comoros Islands on Nov. 23, 1996. The hijackers didn't intend the plane to crash, they wanted to go Australia, but they didn't believe the pilot when he said there wasn't enough fuel.

Read about it here: Ethiopian Airlines flight 961

There have been a few cases 20 or more years ago of passengers onboard a plane who are known or strongly suspected of causing flights to crash, but they were mentally disturbed individuals and not members of any terrorist group. Their motives were personal, not political or religious.

There are examples of hijackings in which the pilot and crew apparently fought the hijacker, were killed and the plane crashed, but it wasn't the intention of the hijacker to bring down the plane.

Also, I was writing about the situation today, not what's happened throughout the entire history of commercial aviation.

My statement, "In terms of suicide attacks by passengers while an airline is in flight, all Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims," stands unrefuted.

It's not me who's altering history for the sake of any cause.

Evel

Archived