Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was advised a few years ago only to fly on Arab owned air lines. No one is going to hijack them. Of course, they might not have the greatest pilots in the world ...

:dunno:

well , they might not be able to take off , but i'm sure they could cruise and < crash > land :o , fly economy... :smirk:

Bada :cover: Bing

I voted yes.

How about for every UK non Muslim citizen killed in an act caused by Muslim terrorists,we line up and shoot 10 Muslims?

I think Hitler called it "collective responsability".

I'm sorry but drastic times call for drastic measures.

Lusty, don't you think that for every 10 Muslims you line up and shoot you're going to create another 100 terrorists.

That kind of shit just doesn't work. It is counter-productive.

Flashermac, on most Arab owned airline flights you tend to find that the majority of the crew including the flight crew tend to be non arab. Although that might be changing slowly as more Arabs become qualified? If you look at Emirates for example, the native population of Dubai is tiny and most of the residents are foreigners brought in to work in Dubai. Their population base is simply too small to have enough qualified airline pilots.

Simie.

"...all Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims..."

Yep...Oklamhoma bomber Tim McVeigh, Muslim, The olympic park bomber, muslim, Uni Bomber Muslim, The guys going around blowing up abortion clinics and sniping at the doctors who perform abortions, Muslims, P.E.T.A. Nut jobs, muslims...the guys who set off the serin gas in tokyo, Muslims...weather men, black Panthers KKK, etc, all muslims...

That's pretty impressive how you can rattle off all those examples like that. Your IQ must be way up there.

"...all Muslims aren't terrorists' date=' but all terrorists are Muslims..."

Yep...Oklamhoma bomber Tim McVeigh, Muslim, The olympic park bomber, muslim, Uni Bomber Muslim, The guys going around blowing up abortion clinics and sniping at the doctors who perform abortions, Muslims, P.E.T.A. Nut jobs, muslims...the guys who set off the serin gas in tokyo, Muslims...weather men, black Panthers KKK, etc, all muslims...[/quote']

That's pretty impressive how you can rattle off all those examples like that. Your IQ must be way up there.

Sarcasim noted :) But yes, my I.Q. is quite high, Mensa member in fact. And oddly, I can't spell worth a shit...

About time the "people" start to raise some hell and get the dead azz gov officals to use the "fat" between their ears :stirthepo

Problem is..."regular" people doing this will get arrested is a New York minute...while the real people that should be profiled and arrested, go on their merry way!!!

Sh@t, you ask for an extra ugar for your coffee and they try to arrest you for, "disturbance" crap.

I have seen passengers hauled off a flight (SFO) for pushing the issue to use the washroom, while the plane was still sitting at the gate, doing nothing!!!

Archived