Muslims should be banned from the skies

Fidel

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< really in the middle of no where, and HOT 100F plus, we did theses Japanese-American neighbours a horrible thing sending them there , They could have sent them to a real city area , not the middle of the desert ! >>

What is even less known is that St Franklin of Warm Springs got the Central American nations to round up their citizens of Japanese ancestry and send them to US camps too! And when they sought compensation for their losses, the US courts ruled they weren't entitled to any because they weren't US citizens.

FDR really was an SOB ... :(

p.s. Point of the Japanese-American mentions is that these things really can happen during times of hysteria -- even in supposedly enlightened and tolerant countries. The vast majority of the Japanese-Americans had done absolutely nothing wrong, but were punished simply for their ancestry. Wonder if we have progressed beyond such acts all that much.

ND, all I was saying about Bangladesh and Kasmir was that Pakastan at one time claimed both and let Bangldesh go and is willing to go to great lengths to take Kasmir. Concerning Al Quida, I was only refering to U.S. pollsters findings about Pakastani relationship to U.S. Considering the number of attemps on the leader of Pakastan, I tend to believe these polls. My comments about Pakastan really were to show my knowledge, or lack of knowlege, of Pakastan. I'll be the first to admit ignorance about Asian history (you can include Australian, African and South American history in that group)so your comment about American ignorance, at least in my case, is deserved. But, you notice, I didn't call you ignorant about Northern Ireland's economy, even though you are. And I did major in history anf mainly studied U.S. and European history and have been to Ireland at least 12 times and Northern Ireland Three times. Like I said in my last post, just suggest some books that I can read at Pakastan/Muslims that I can read and get some incites.

OH, in the UK the current government has over the last 9 years done more to slowly errode our rights than anyone since WW2. Tony Blair has involved us in a series of foreign conflicts to the point where our small forces are streched to breaking point. Added to this is the scandal of vast sums from the defence budget being wasted on over budget projects such as the eurofighter that are hangovers from the cold war at the same time as our soldiers are being killed in Iraq due to lack of equipment, radios that don't work lack of body armour and driving around in lightly armoured snatch land rovers. Back in the UK the PC facists ensure that the rights of minorities such as yobs who make peoples lives a misery by daily anti social behaviour are given priority over the basic rights of the majority.

Simie.

Serve only pork on the planes?

Everyone must do a few shots of booze?

All women must wear a bikini

Good ideas from cavanami! _ :D

But, alas, he is thinking like a Kafir. _ :(

For a Muslim, anything -- including all of the above -- can be done in persuit of Jihad.

Pork, booze, bikinis?

It it helps them to "slay the infidel", then no problem.

For devout Muslims, their ultimate goal is the world-wide caliphate: Islam ruling the entire world.

Everything else is secondary to that mission.

Good ideas from cavanami! _ :D

But' date=' alas, he is thinking like a Kafir. _ :(

For a Muslim, anything -- including all of the above -- can be done in persuit of Jihad.

For devout Muslims, their ultimate goal is the world-wide caliphate: Islam ruling the entire world.

Everything else is secondary to that mission.

[/quote']

Finally a post where I can say I agree 100%!

I had a very workable suggestion that would have kept even the most determined jihadi off planes, but the moderator deleted it because he found it offensive. I guess it was deemed the written equivalent of a Mohammed cartoon.

One less controversial suggestion- Keep security tight for all passengers, but have separate check-in facilities for Muslims and people with Arabic names. They would have to begin the check-in procedure 10 hours before a flight departs. Examine their luggage and clothes inch by inch, cavity search them if needed. Question them thoroughly about their religious and political beliefs and video-tape the responses. Make them swear an oath on the Quran they won't commit any act of violence against the flight.

If you think the above is extreme, it was approximately what happened to me in Saudi Arabia when a box of Santa Claus Christmas cards was discovered in my suitcase.

Absolute best would be if the Muslim community in the West would help us catch the terrorists. If there was more cooperation from tame Muslims, the terrorist cells would be smashed in 10 seconds flat.

Evil

:devil:

Archived