how to bone

buddha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to "Love Line" and "Doctor Drew" the jury is still out on Female ejaculators...some feel it is just "orgasmic incontinence" or some bladder thing...ot hers swear it is the real deal...who knows...? as long as the medical profession is divided on it, so am I...frankly, the thioyught discusts me...

quote]

I like Dr. Drew but I must say that...

I haven't been either skilled or lucky enough to experience it, but I do believe in it. A Cambodian chick living in America, whom I had a crush on, told me that she finally got it down after much practice with her boyfriend.

She said that he got questions, on the job, about his habit of always tapping the desk with two fingers (practicing banging on, or massaging the g-spot).

I never witnessed it, but I don't think she'd lie to me.

topcatta...thanks....excellent post as well.

I don't need defense from the board 'clique. I mean I think of them as like a fraternity and we all remember what the frat boys were like, right?

MooNoi - my barebacking is quite prolific. I have barebacked a good deal of top notch ladies from top notch bars, and I am not stopping.

The next time you are looking at 'miss it' in [insert your bar here] please know that last night I hit the fuck out of it without a condom, came all over her stomach, and then ate her ass out.

It was delicious by the way......spicy.

I was in obsessions last week and I gotta say I'm thinking about mixing some katoeys into the mix. Some of them are quite appealing.

Well I am quite amazed about the limited views on the board- ass licking is apparantly not okay and getting girls from Chinatown is worse than getting them from sextourist areas, barebacking is seen as only lowlifes do that? We are on a sex board here, what's the use of judging somebody else's sexuality? Let alone they are gonna change what they are doing. Buddha has made is mind up (and his little mind too) about barebacking. Some guys fuck with condoms, for other's they dont feel enough. A friend said: it is like putting your boots on before your jeans...It is a personal choice, no other than crossing the street just before you see bicyclist's coming your way but crossing it anyway.

Obsessed Buddha? Please tell us in colors how you ass licked the Kathuys while they are banging one of these QT's from Chinatown...I think board members will like that. Oh sorry speak for myself...

"...I was in obsessions last week and I gotta say I'm thinking about mixing some katoeys into the mix. Some of them are quite appealing...."

O.k. So Bhudda fucks Katyoeys, and Topcatta is calling us gay...ok what ever...as for the techniques...? who cares? as for the descriptions of female orgasims...who cares? I am not patying for that. And if thety are getting off on it, then god damnit, they can pay me...this is why I pay for sex, to get what I want how I want, when I want, who gives a shit about anything else? NOT why I pay for it, so not my problem. I hate my job but I have to do it if I want to get paid. And my boss could give 2 shits whether I enjoy it or not...

topcatta...thanks....excellent post as well.

I don't need defense from the board 'clique. I mean I think of them as like a fraternity and we all remember what the frat boys were like, right?

MooNoi - my barebacking is quite prolific. I have barebacked a good deal of top notch ladies from top notch bars, and I am not stopping.

The next time you are looking at 'miss it' in [insert your bar here] please know that last night I hit the fuck out of it without a condom, came all over her stomach, and then ate her ass out.

It was delicious by the way......spicy.

I was in obsessions last week and I gotta say I'm thinking about mixing some katoeys into the mix. Some of them are quite appealing.

If you intend on going bareback with katoeys, get ready to start monitoring your T Cell count. :(

And dont forget to post a trip report :up:

If you are in a relationship, then the info is nice to know, as the game has changed.

I am always looking for ways to improve.

Hey...you might get a rep and get some freebies :sex:

Absolutely no such thing as free pussy...EVER! And when/if I ever get into a relationship, I will learn what she likes, and use it, not what someone tells me she will like...every woman is different, as is every man.

Archived