how to bone

buddha

Playing the stubborn bastard again?! There is more to know than the woman herself knows in most cases! Are you now suddenly too lazy to read?

Guys can we throw in the head. I think we need to pay OH for sex since his energy is going down the drain again. Guess he is not in LoS now.

No there is no free sex. You are right. Guess that French guy one time in summer who I never had exchanged words with but we knew we would fuck each other...so sitting on the beach with his wife and kid, the attraction was so powerful. We sort of went for a beach walk?! till we were out of sight...And I didnt get it for free, I got a huge bone! Was great. Never saw him again. I was 19...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH - I included a clause for anyone with that spevific viewpoint. If you are paying, you should get it how you want it.

OK, let me be clear about condoms. Sometimes I wear them. If a lady asks me to put one on I never hesitate. I don't try to sell the bareback issue EVER. I would never FORCE anything. If we are having a good time, getting sexy, grinding away, and it slips in and she says OYYY!!!! CONDON....I withdraw bag up and get back to business.

I find that the majority of my Long Times want it bareback in the morning. I play a little game and ask most of them if they want me to cum inside them and they ALL do.

I understand that some are against barebacking and feel strongly about it; however, is someone really gonna have an issue with ass eating. Chances are if you participate on this board society would lump you and me into the same 'pervert' category.

I love to eat some good thai ass. Damn I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

I haven't yet been with a k-toy but have been sizing them up like crazy lately. Wow. Long ass legs, big tits.....they could all work in USA stripclubs. I doubt I would eat a katoeys ass though.

"...I haven't yet been with a k-toy but have been sizing them up like crazy lately. Wow. Long ass legs, big tits.....they could all work in USA stripclubs. I doubt I would eat a katoeys ass though...."

No, they could NOT work in a USA strip club...maybe a gay bar or Drag queen club, but not a regular strip club. Patrons would never tolerate that shit. And I maintain that most are very obvious, resembling "freaks" more than women...but to each his or her own.

I just don't like the denial as I feel it adds to the stigma, which I feel adds to the oppression of gays, and all people who are open about sex and sexuality.

"...There is more to know than the woman herself knows in most cases!..."

Honey,

here you go again...feeding into the idea that women have to be told what to think, how to act, and how to feel, and how to be pleasured...I am surprised, shocked really that you allow yourself into this group...

Reading? what hapened to studying? experimenting? role playing? fantasy play? using your own damned imagination?

I think one reason people are so screwed up sexually is because so many people write books telling them how they should be enjoying life, sex, whatever...makes people think if they don't enjoy a particular thing, a particular way, then they are screwed up...people need to explore their sexual feelings, and not have the judgements or preconceptions that *SOME* books create.

Buddha, i don't have a problem with what you do for kicks...been there, done that...i do have a problem with the bareback thing as you in theory could be spreading HIV around...and you wouldn't know it....try to use some commonsense...barebacking is easy to do, but for what? What's the point? Russian roulette is a somewhat stupid thing to do...STDs are widespread in LOS...

But of course, this all depends on whether anything you post about is true! Which i doubt.

Its not only dangerous, its reckless behavior if he's fucking as many girls and as often as he states in his posts.

That being said, I also realize that I'm in no position to control anyone else's behavior so if Buddha wants to become Butt Buddha ;) and start fucking guy's in mini skirts up the ass sans condom, I say more power to him. He seems to know the risk. I can only hope that his partner's do as well.

Most young Thai girls are poorly educated on sexually transmitted diseases, some thinking that if a partner doesnâ??t look sick, he is "clean" :banghead::cussing:

While it only takes a single session of unprotected sex to contract or pass along a life threatening disease, the likelihood of doing so increases with each and every encounter.

Knowing this, I wrap up every time. For my safety, my partner's safety and anyone else who might follow in my footsteps.

I feel sorry for the newbie, be it punter or farm girl who decides that it will okay just this one time and ends up with HIV.

Take a look at some of the girls who have gone back home to live out their remaining days. Most thought that it would never happen to them.

Most young Thai girls are poorly educated on sexually transmitted diseases, some thinking that if a partner doesnâ??t look sick, he is "clean" :banghead::cussing:

So true!

OH get off your high horse and relax. I am all for learning stuff from the Inside. Love it but a good book can actually enhance your love life too. Handy since you dont have to invent the wheel again and again but can get on with the high stuff!

Chuck Woww, do you mean the discretion not to talk about sexual details or the discretion concerning the possible spread of HIV? Talking about sex is for me a lot of fun. I die if I dont.

Chuck Woww, do you mean the discretion not to talk about sexual details or the discretion concerning the possible spread of HIV? Talking about sex is for me a lot of fun. I die if I dont.

I don't think I meant discretion at all. I wanted to change it but it was too late. Talking about sex is fine. I think I meant something like 'common sense'. Maybe buddha is just taking the piss because he sure isn't using much.

[color:red]

"Well I am quite amazed about the limited views on the board- ass licking is apparantly not okay and getting girls from Chinatown is worse than getting them from sextourist areas, barebacking is seen as only lowlifes do that?
[/color]

Topcatta, you missed the pointed completely!

Go to the Tai Pan Inn in China Town. Look at these girls. They are the worst that can be found in Thailand, maybe the world. Once you look at these girls, would you want to have much to do with a gentleman that humps them bareback and then eats there asses?

Now that Buddha is doing the same with Lady boys, would you consider his actions of an extremely high risk category?

Now if somebody who visits high risk areas, barebacks the women, eats their asses, etc. and then visits the tourist areas and does the same thing, would you feel uncomfortable about such conduct?

Archived