America has now killed more Iraqis than Saddam did

preahko

>it is not the countries fault<

obviously NOT a type "A" personality.

granted taking a personal stand is more inconvenient than avoiding personal responsibility.

could be hard on ones ego to accept personal responsibility for actions of YOUR / MY society.

it is definitely the peoples fault..

each individual that pays taxes to buy bombs .. pays to support / prop up illegal regimes.

each person that keeps his home at 22c winter & 18c summer ( I prefer 15c w/ sweater & hot toddie summer & 25c w/ sunglasses & pina colida winter )

each person in s SUV ..alone

I usually have my dog with me in my x-cab pickup.

w/ r foot firmly & aggressively working gas & brake .. something about down shifting into 3rd at 60kmh & planting my foot into the throttle that makes a few dead Iraqi's seem more ok.

:-o

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>"Gulliver's is no different than Ronald's house or starbucks or coffee world.<

worst Thai food in Bkk, I've never tried the 'western menu'

w/ a mostly useless (granted, extremely cute)waitress staff.

+ my cell phone will not work properly on Soi 5 & not at all in G's

Papers sold to military: â??Rumsfeld must goâ??

Editorial comes days after Bush affirms defense secretaryâ??s job security

Rob Carr / AP file

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, seen on Oct. 18, is criticized in an editorial to be published Monday in publications catering to the major branches of the U.S. military.

View related photos

NBC VIDEO

â?¢ Rumsfeld losing military support

Nov. 4: A family of military publications will criticize Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in an editorial to be published Monday. NBC's Kevin Corke, on the campaign trail with President Bush, reports.

MSNBC

INTERACTIVE

â?¢ 2006 key races

The races to watch.

POLITICAL RESOURCE

â?¢ Find your elected officials

â?¢ Search for '06 candidates

â?¢ More of Your Government

â?¢ Follow the campaign in our Decision 2006 day-by-day timeline.

MSNBC staff and news service reports

Updated: 1 hour ago

Just days after President Bush publicly affirmed Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's job security through the end of his term, a family of publications catering to the military will publish an editorial calling for the defense secretary's removal.

The editorial, released to NBC News on Friday ahead of its Monday publication date, stated, "It is one thing for the majority of Americans to think Rumsfeld has failed. But when the nation's current military leaders start to break publicly with their defense secretary, then it is clear that he is losing control of the institution he ostensibly leads."

The editorial will appear just one day before the midterm election, in which GOP candidates have been losing ground, according to recent polls.

Story continues below â??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is not about the midterm elections," continued the editorial, which will appear in the Army Times, Air Force Times, Navy Times, and Marine Corps Times on Monday. "Regardless of which party wins Nov. 7, the time has come, Mr. President, to face the hard bruising truth: Donald Rumsfeld must go."

The newspapers are part of the Military Times Media Group, a subsidiary of the Gannett Co., Inc. The publications are sold to service members and their families.

On Wednesday, Bush had said he wants Rumsfeld and Vice President Dick Cheney to remain in his administration until the end of his presidency, extending a vote of confidence to two of the most-criticized members of his team.

In the same interview, Bush said he did not foresee a change in the immediate future in the number of U.S. troops in Iraq. He said that U.S. generals have assured him that "they've got what they can live with."

Click for related content

Vote: Should Rumsfeld be ousted?

Read the text of the editorial

Discuss: What do you think

So, Rumsfeld must go and they masterminds who play their puppets Bush, Rice, Cheney, will replace him with another corrupt piece of crack whos keep on selling plutonium to north korea!

There has been wars since centuries, some started because of women and some for profit, this will never stop and one time it will make our planet turn into a fireball and it is all over. What pisses me off and makes me wanna be a murderer is the arrogance of the US GOV that they are playing their games so obviously right in front of our nose, they cheat on elections, they stage terror attacks and most importantly because proofen is they sell weapons to so called enemies. Maybe if the republicans really crash on the wall at the elections the people start going on the streets and start a rampage. We have learned that you can't beat them on court because they own them. All you can do is fight fire with fire!

The worst thing is that Bush is claiming that he makes his decissions with god! Even worse than the worst is that there are people that still would vote for him.

The republicans are really pushing to get their candidates elected/re-elected in the local/state and federel seats...Clint Eastwood called me today...(a recording)...fear is, the repubs can lose control of the house and senate, which is what I am praying for, as it could really cripple Bush...block his supreame court nominiees and other stuff...the repubs were fearing the dems might actually try for impeachment! Oh to dream!

The republicans are really pushing to get their candidates elected/re-elected in the local/state and federel seats...Clint Eastwood called me today...(a recording)...

lol, only in America!

The Foreign Terminator gets Senator and a Mass Murderer like Dirty Harry makes promotion for a political party!

If Herbert Grönemyer or Michael Schumacher or Steffi Graf would show up in public to promote a political party in Germany the entire country would tell them "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU STUPID TWAT!" Celebs shouldn't use their "power" to influence people, none of them is a politician, Eastwood is an actor who gets payed for saying lines someone else wrote! Oh wait, he could run for president! ;)

Yeah, "Darth" Cheney would be a major improvement.

"...Impeachment? Oh, whoopee ... President Cheney..."-Flashermac

First of, Cheny is running shit anyway most likely...but the bigger deal comes from a watergate/Nixion-Ford type thing...stir enough shit, and maybe something will get done...better than nothing.

Bush is considered the anti christ by many (I have him worse than that), but removing him, might just show that we do have some control of the country, some national dignity, and maybe just maybe restore some beliefe in the American system again...long big dream, but I see it as a postive move...best would be Bush goes, then Cheny...bottom line, we need to break the ideas these assholes cannot be held accountable...by holding them accountable...

Archived