America has now killed more Iraqis than Saddam did

preahko

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I shouldn't post anything more here but...

"The war on Iraq was the biggest act of terror in human history! "

Only two generations ago six million German soldiers, many of them enthusiastically, followed Hitlers' order to murder at least twelwe million civilians, maybe more, on the East front only.

Germany was responsible for 50 million peoples deaths in this war, endless destruction, consequential slavery under communism for millions after the war.

Then I have not included Germany's responsiblity for the first world war.

America and Americans do not intentionally and enthusiastically murder 600 000 Iraqis.

This anti-Iraq war furor would be more respectable if it was anything else than a pretext for the usual anti-americanism. You and many other here are more than happy that Bush went into Iraq."

The biggest act of terror in human history... how can you guys dig that far ?? ain't there anyone here remembering an italian dude insulted Zizou's mummy in the last World cup Final?? heartless foreigners :(

Hmmm, I go this troute...bit of a difference between killing people in an immoral/illeagal war started on a lie for oil, and the systematic killing of a specific group of people...neither I will concede is right, and GWB should have been stopped at the get go, just as Hitler should have been stopped in Munich.

All that said, I am frankly appauled that so many Americans think a "Hitleresque" or Hitler type person cannot be produced from within the United States. It is just rediculis to me to think we cannot have someone capable of some horrid event, such as killing 600,00+ Iraquis...or a Mi-Lai or a Wounded Knee...As a country, we really need to take a long hard look at ourselves in the mirror, and maybe even think about/consider some of the comments/criticisms sent our way.

being a ranting American ,

I wonder about the 600,000 figurte , and how much the USA had to do with it ,

Saddam kept this mess together thru being heavy hander , much like Tito did,

But these groups have always hated each other and were just waiting for their turn at power.

George W had it in for IRAQ after they tried to kill his father, not sure how close that got but for George W it was like a cowboy movie and he wanted revenge,

Were there weapons that could kill us all ????

I doubt it , but Saddam did gas the Kurds , so he did have them at one time...

Anyway looking at the "data" George W thought he could attack Daddys assassins and get his revenge

and now we have this mess !

Since George W told the UN to fuck off , now the USA has to do it basically alone with the Brits help,

I see no way out of it for the next 2 years , because George W is not going to "cut and run"

ohh well, too much thinking, time for a drink :)

OC

>t is proper to remember that most of these dead were killed by other Iraqis.<

actually the death figures from Johns Hopkins is based on actuarial tables not violence.

most of the deaths are from lack of modern sanitary facilities, proper 21st century medicine & nutritional deficits in the young.

much as people in the 18th century died at a higher rate than those with the advantages offered by modern society .. so do the people in Iraq.

WE have literally put them in the stone age, as planned for & promised by current world bank head Paul Wolfowitz.

quite the butcher he & his ilk are .. PLANNING to slowly murder an entire society by disease.

Cheney & Rumsfeld were co-conspirators / co-signatories to this plan.

>because George W is not going to "cut and run"<

"if you break it you bought it" is coming to pass.

American soldiers will be in Iraq for all of our life times!

no way we will walk away from the chaos we intentionally created.

which may have been the true neocon / zionist (pearle, feith, wolfawitz, abrams) plan.

several of the initial mid 90s contributors to the original wolfowitz plan are direct holocaust descendants.

Archived