America has now killed more Iraqis than Saddam did

preahko

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about Bush in Iraq & how to get him out or even turning USA to a better place?

a tough one really since cent already ruled out the Thai solution to Thaksin aka the coup on 19sep06 that solved some major political issues without even 1 single dead person in the process(apparently):)

well the UK's military boss has recently announced he want out ASAP & Blair can't really stop him, so there might be a light ahead in the dark tunnel that is 'global war on terror in Iraq'.

Not all Europe apart from UK was against war in Iraq - unfortunately little Denmark joined as well & is still there despite heavy criticism obviously from the people. Both UK & DK have had numerous STOP WAR IN IRAQ demonstrations, but so far the governments have been able to ride it out.

How about USA protesting - anything at all?

Furthermore the Danish have yet again put themselves up against the major muslim strongholds in ME & Asia with a video addition to the muhammed drawings causing great contrawersy back in August ;):cover:

I fucking hate my country sometimes!!!

At least there's a high degree of press freedom & the government virtually have no control of any media although some newspapers get funding from various political parties...

No internet censoring, no death penalty, no guns allowed, free abortion, free sex & now legal sperm insamination? for lesbians :)

Why would you want to hang out Gulliver's? It has americanism written all over it...

Your post reminds me a pro-environmentalist who drives their gas guzzler to another "save the world" meeting as long as it doesn't inconvenience me or my lifestyle..

CB

P.S. I have nothing against environemtalism just using this an an example of hyprocrisy...

Gulliver's is no different than Ronald's house or starbucks or coffee world. If they could figure out on becoming franchised and profitable at the same time, they would pop up in CM, phuket or pattaya or all three...

Hi Cardinalblue.

This is a typical right-winger's strategy. I post something you disagree with and all of a sudden I'm a hippy who drives his gas guzzler to another "save the world" meeting. All because I'm going for a beer in Gulliver's?

"Gulliver's is no different than Ronald's house or starbucks or coffee world. If they could figure out on becoming franchised and profitable at the same time, they would pop up in CM, phuket or pattaya or all three"

What a wonderful assumption. What magnificant arrogance and what an inaccurate statement.

All in all a completely baseless post aimed at painting me as a hypocrite because what I have to say about American foreign policy and Corporatism makes you uncomfortable.... most likely because it's true.

Is this the best you can do?

P.S You aknowledge that Gulliver's hasn't exploded into a franchise pub chain, but the way in which you assert that the owners would if they could... to make more cash, probably says a lot about your own mindset.

Archived