Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Junglesoup ! CT seems to be a decent guy with a lot of experience and quality information, with the exception of this post...

CT please read an old post from the Stickman website to see a varying point of view..

www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader936.html

Ah, good old Dana. Good warm-heated, generous-to-a-fault Dana. The original ugly American. Hate him or loathe, him, there's no getting away from him. Donâ??t overpay bargirls, he says. It spoils it for the rest of us. Pay the market rate. Not a baht more, not a baht less.

Err, Earth calling Dana. Iâ??ll pay what I like, mate. Itâ??s none of your business what I pay. In fact, knowing that it pisses you off will encourage me to pay even more. Why? Because it will spoil it for the cheapskates like you. I look at it this way. If I pay a girl 3,000 baht short time, she's less likely to go with a scumbag like you for 1,000. Overpaying works. The pretty girls in Rainbow 2 in Nana Plaza won't go with farangs, because farangs won't pay more than 1,500 baht. The Japs pay 3,000 baht and more. Ergo, Japs get laid in Rainbow 2, the likes of Dana donâ??t. Sounds fair to me.

I donâ??t like cheap sex. Cheap sex brings in the low-rent sex tourists. Guys who just come to Thailand to screw cheap hookers. I like expensive sex. I like knowing that the girl charges more than the likes of Dana will pay. I like knowing that when a fat prick in shorts and flip flops leers at her and offers her 1,000 baht she's going to smile sweetly and tell him that he's wasting his time.

I donâ??t want to be where Dana has gone. I donâ??t want to sleep in a hotel bed where Dana has slept. I donâ??t want to eat in a restaurant where the fork has been in Danaâ??s mouth. I donâ??t want to sit on a toilet seat in a plane where Dana has plonked his fat arse. I do not want to have sex with a girl who has been on the receiving end of Danaâ??s jaded little pecker.

I am happy to pay for a degree of exclusivity. Iâ??m not stupid, I know I donâ??t have the girl to myself. But if more guys like me overpaid then there'd be less scope for the likes of Dana forcing the girls to sell themselves cheap. Prices would go up and the likes of Dana would stay at home. Or at least stop having paid-for sex in Thailand.

I am happy that Dana stays at the AA Hotel in Pattaya, a well known haven for sex tourists. I stay in a much better hotel, pay more money, and donâ??t have to look at Dana while Iâ??m having breakfast. Iâ??ll happily pay extra for that privilege. I fly business class. Not because I need a bigger seat, I donâ??t. I donâ??t eat airplane food, either. Or use the business class lounge. I fly business class so that I donâ??t have to sit next to guys like Dana. If I had my way flights would cost ten times as much and airlines would fly one tenth of the number of passengers. Think how much safer the roads would be if car prices went up 1000 per cent and the number of cars went down by 90 per cent. It'll never happen. That's not the way of the world. So maybe Iâ??m pissing in the wind by overpaying bargirls. But itâ??s my money and Iâ??ll spend it how I want.

I do resent Dana telling us all not to overpay. I donâ??t tell him how to live his life. But he's an American and donâ??t Americans just love telling the rest of the world how to behave?

So, you pay what you want to pay, Dana. Iâ??ll pay what I want to pay. The rest of you make up your own minds.

It's just that because of guys like you Bangkok sanuk scene is already ruined for guys like me with normal European salaries. It's fast getting so expensive there that it's soon better to stay in Europe and spend the money here. Don't have to sit in a plane for 10 hours.

I don't see a point in your post. I would prefer to sleep with a girl who sleeps with a customer that she likes for 1500, not with that slut who's willing to suck some fat arsed rich guys cock just because he's paying ridicilous amounts. I just hope guys like you would go for destinations where sex is already very expensive and not ruin it for us in Thailand.

I dont necassarily agree with everything Dana says from that Stickman entry but it was a varying point of view and thats why I put it up there. But the bottom line is I dont fucking like people telling me how, where and why to spend my money.. So the one part of the entry I 100% agree with is "Iâ??ll pay what I like, mate. Itâ??s none of your business what I pay"

"It's just that because of guys like you Bangkok sanuk scene is already ruined for guys like me with normal European salaries. It's fast getting so expensive there that it's soon better to stay in Europe and spend the money here. Don't have to sit in a plane for 10 hours"

-I think you answered this one on your own

-theres a lot of things in this world I cant afford, I deal with it ... so must you !

"I just hope guys like you would go for destinations where sex is already very expensive and not ruin it for us in Thailand"

-was sex already expensive in these destinations ? or was it "guys like (me)" that ruined those spots for you also ?

I also think there's a change in the profile of many guys that frequent the P4P scene, I first went to BKK just over 10yrs ago and was 33, I seemed to be one of the younger guys around and don't recall seeing that many young guys in their 20s. Now it seems like they're everywhere and clearly attracting 'hotties'. I often wonder who's parading who when I see a stunning gogo dancer walk out with some young aussie hunk.

Maybe I'm just facing a midlife crisis!!

JP

-theres a lot of things in this world I cant afford, I deal with it ... so must you !

Unfortunately that's the way the world goes. The rich (be it earned or inherited) take what they want and the rest can only dream about those things. BUT. I still remember the times when I was able to have superb fun in Bangkok without thinking about the cost of it. It was not so many years ago.

-was sex already expensive in these destinations ? or was it "guys like (me)" that ruined those spots for you also ?

Yes it was cheap. Take Rio or Mexico for example. When the rich gringos started to arrive in high numbers the prices skyrocketed. The reason Pattaya has stayed reasonable is that the rich guys tend to visit (or work in) Bangkok.

Hi Jungle Soup,

Your profile says you are 26 years old. So I guess that makes you one of the youngest on the board. However, from your posts it seems like you know how to play the scene pretty well here.

Just interested... do the girls quote you crazy prices because you are a younger guy and they think you're naive? Or do you ever have trouble getting a girl to go with you because they think you are young and don't have the cashola to cough up to their satisfaction in the morning?

I discovered the scene 8 years ago when I was 26, and it was kind of like that for me then. (Still is to a certain extent if I go to a new bar where I'm not known - I don't have grey hair or look like an "hansum ol man" just yet! :grin: )

Just wondering how the scene is for one of the younger players these days?

Archived