Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fella's: just to put a slightly different slant on this I have noticed an increase in price since 6 years ago when i first went to Thailand, I have also noticed a different attitude the girls seem to have.

I was in Carousel on Boxing Day and I bar fined one of the girls, we didn't talk money and I only payed her 1000 Baht in the morning because in my opinion that is the price. She wasn't best pleased but she didn't make a fuss.

The night I bar fined her there were not too many punters in there so there were quite a few girls tapping up me and my mate. I went in there again 2 days later when there were even less punters and seemingly more girls and I didn't get a scrap of attention from anyone - not a single girl asked for a drink - and I was on my own this time so you would think that I would be even more of a target.

There is no doubt in my mind that the girl from 2 nights before had tipped off all the other brasses that I only paid 1000. I am conscious of doing my bit to keep the prices respectable because I think the situation could get out of hand - give these girls an inch and they'll take a mile in my opinion.

I am also not really a fan of agreeing a price before the deed - don't really know why cos' it's a business transaction after all!

I think my opinion is slightly blinkered by having also spent a fair amount of time in the Philippines where the bar fine is 1000 peso (about £10), the girl gets half of that and they don't generally hold their hand out in the morning. I understand that £10 goes a lot further in the PI than in BKK but it's just the system I prefer I suppose.

If I had loads of money, I would probably try and buy a bit of 'exclusivity' as well - this is a privelage of the wealthy. I also understand the sentiments of those who don't like the people who 'over pay'.

I probably couldn't sit on the fence any more if I tried but I think we all know enough to have a considered opinion - which will always be suited to your own circumstances!

In short no-one is right. This is a playground, learn the rules and play the game. If you don't like the rules you won't like the game!

Good post which leaves space into both directions!

Your girl has definately tipped off the other girls and labled you as a cheap charly! 1000 is what she ould at least expect for short time I assume. If you pay 1500 for long time or even 2000 you are paying the right price! After all you are paying for the time you spent with her and not for the performance. Many punters seem to confuse that, they barfine a girl, go dance and eat with her but won't take her home and send her home with no money! That's not right, she could have made it from another guy, a tip would be appropriate! Who I am ranting about are people who pay the double amount or more, such as 80k for 2 weeks upfront, or 4500 for 35min short time as reported in the "psychology of a punter thread".

People are talking and when a spoiled girl from a bar you own quotes a too high price the customer will most likely not come back and mention the bar in a negative context. It is not good for the bar and it isn't good for the punter!

Extreme over payments usually have nothing to do with exclusivity or with beeing wealthy, it is most of the times a compensation for something else. If the punter knows this girl for a long time and chooses to give a her a bunch more than this is an entire different scenario but paying more 3000+ for ST and 4000+ for LT for a girl he has just met is silly and sets the bar higher for the next! The customer believes he is considered Jai Dee or something like that and most likely he just wants to show off that he is a potential knight who is able to break her free from her miser but in reality she thinks this guy has no clue or is easy to milk for more! Good luck for everyone who is exposing hisself into a situation like that!

Well up to them if they wanna throw their money out of the window for absolutely nothing and up to me when I don't like them! I am living there and therefore I have an higher interested to keep the rates low than a tourist who comes there for the christmas holidays!

How much are the girls in your bar charging? Do you discuss this with them? Do you have some kind of ceiling price you tell them not to charge more than ? just curious if this is talked about or not, and what kind of punishment is applied to girls who operate outside your rules..

It is none of my business actually! If a customer feels scammed and approaches us with a complaint we are telling him that this is outside of our authorities and interest, he compensates her salary with the barfine and she is free to go, we offer him that the mamasan can ask her for her version of the story. If a girl would generate too many complaints from different customers and we feel she throws a negative light on the bar we will have to let her go. This never happenend since I am in involved. Usually when you ask a girl in Pattaya for her rate she will tell you "up to you", everything else isn't really "Pattaya Style"

There is one advice mamasan is giving to the new girls, if a customer is overpaying her she can show that she is a good girl and tell him "too much" he will give it to her anyways and the next time again, at least that is what the girls have reported back to mamasan. Having said that, I repeat myself, it is none of my business unless it hurts the bars reputation!

Archived