Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

"Think how much safer the roads would be if car prices went up 1000 per cent and the number of cars went down by 90 per cent."

No way....guys like dana would be throwing rocks at you from all directions.

I like to overpay also.....

In other news....

I will soon be releasing an ebook on 'How To Obtain An Unusually High Jai Dee factor'

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think it has become harder to fin the real hotties inside of the bars? Last night was sitting with 2 other bar owners who run 3 of the bigger bars on Walking Street and we have tried to elaborate the situation.

I often wondered what those bar owners talked about every night! Must get tiresome after a while. Don't worry you'll grow out of it sooner or later..some of us later than sooner..

Good point, and think it works both ways.. I am 33 now, but first started coming when I was 18. When I was 20ish it seemed the girls would hit you up for your naivety... I look more like 25 and in good shape, good dresser and been successful in business. Now the girls seem to be more aggressively drawn to the potentiel of me being youthful and having a pocket full of baht.I also feel the scene has seen an increase in younger guys 18-25..

If overpayers could spoil it for everyone else, wouldn't it already have been ruined decades ago? I actually think it was worse 5 years ago than now. Back then 4000 baht salaries were common. Stunners didn't bother coming in until later in the night because they could turn over a months pay in no time since it was such an insignificant amount relatively speaking. Now girls make salaries of 8000, 10000, or more and it's not something they will as easily give up so they show up on time. In terms of BKK, 2000 LT was very common 5 years ago and it still is now. Good drink prices, not stunners are the thing that that are becoming hard to find.

For BG's it's kind of like fishing. Some nights there is a lunker and some nights there are just minnows they throw back. But on any given night, they will take what they can get within reason so if you offer a reasonable sum you should be able to get what you want.

In terms of BKK, 2000 LT was very common 5 years ago and it still is now.

:shocked:

Could it be that the guys who paid 2000 baht 5 years ago are the same guys that pay 3000-4000 for the Nana girls these days? Five years ago it was always 1000 baht lt for me in Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza. Today if I offer this sum for a good looking girl in Nana she feels insulted. Patpong was already expensive then.

This Dana article describes perfectly the person I am pissed off about, he claims not to be stupid but he is. He is talking about exclusivity which he doesnt has. He has a pussy and he is allowed to fuck it! That is all he has!

Old Hippie said it very well, the performance won't be better because you pay her more and also you dont quote prices in Pattaya before you fuck. There is no need to do it!

You don't pay the double price for a TV either, so don't say it is business, if it was just business you'd pay what you are supposed to. These overpayers do it for other reasons, they are buying sympathy!!!

The only valid point to give a girl a little bit more is that you can be certain that she will wait for you if you told her you will show up at her bar!

There are rates for ST and LT and they differ between freelancers, Gogo Girls , Show Girls and Beer Bar Girls.

Why paying more? Why? I am not talking about guys who gives a 500 baht tip, I am talking about guys who are scared to give to less and give them double the amount instead, I consider them the loosers because they loose, they loose money and dont get any better treatment than those who pay only 50% They are rather the victims who will be asked for a new phone or a shopping trip or for a ride on the Si Saket Highway! Who claims that doesn't change the market is doing just silly talk. It has changed the market already. The rates have started adjusting with BKK prices and that isn't a good thing. Hopefully just a high season phenomenon.

A girl who was happy with 1000 baht short time who all of the sudden gets 3000 or even 4000 will say to herself "ooops, look how much I can ask for" and that is what she is doing. When 1000 was goo enough before it will now be 1500 to 2000 and even then the guys will overpay and this doesn't stop!

so there are 48 bars, each employing say 25 girls, thats a total of 1200 girls, out of how many million females between age of 18 and 28?

And it's the fault of overpaying tourists there are less stunners?

Hmmmm

You don't get out much do you CT

DOG

It is 2100 employed girl working for a salary on WS gogo bars, it is 900 more who doesnt work for a salary, who come and go when they want!

Dunno how you came to your conclusion, overpaying has nothing to do with my business. And I never said that overpaying reduces the girls who are willing to work, I said cell phones do and the fact that with a higher quantity of bars there are less stunners per bar! Natural cause. The overpaying stuff was just a ranting!

I am partner in one bar and open my own without any partners, in the barwere I am a shareholer we employ 56 girls and it is alledgedly one of the better bars here and the new bar will start with 70 girls! Have a walktrhough the bars on walking street and you will be terribly shocked what kind of girls the most bars have. Don't forget that the majority of bars are runned by thai people, look at the reall succesful bars they are all in farang hands except of super baby agogo! Farang simply have it easier to go into the clubs and pull out girls while they wouldnt talk to a thai man if he would approach her in lucifer or marine. They actually don't do it, they build the bars and hope girls will come! My approach is to have the girls first and open the bar later!

I dont know any bar on walking street who is loosing money, at least I havent heard that one cannot pay the salaries. I know a very low frequented bar which is still making 250k after taxes average per month!

Jungle Soup

I am not in the wrong business, I also don't have to love everyone who comes to my bar. I dont shit where I eat which means I dont fuck my own girls, so I am still a punter when I am not at work and therefore I hate everyone who gives the girls too much!

After all it is in the interest of everyone that the bars are packed with stunners, the most bars have already raised their salaries for ladydancers to 10000 baht and show girls get about 20000 baht inclusive bonus, a real showgirl (not a lady dancer who just wears a different dress to better music) a real show girl wont become a freelancer because she gets good tips, a freelancer life cannot compensate the money she is making in a bar. The average girls can't compensate the loss of income either but they don't give a shit, they rather sleep untill its dark and hang out at the freelancer spost! Up to them, none of them is interesting for my business, what I was trying to explain and ask was where all the stunners have gone. I am picky and this walking street round trip was like a hit in the face to me. I thought that every bar has at least one hottie, but that was a wrong assumption. There are some really bad bars out there and that is what makes places like lucifer so attractive. Higher selection of hot girls. Some bars have been able to keep their girls and that is why they are doing a good business. People usually have 3 to 4 favorite places and no more, the pthers have been to disappointing!

Neo

please try not to compare BKK joints with walking street, one of my partners has 2 bars at WS and 1 in Patpong, one at Nana. Bkk is leaking out, they pay more for that salaries and put it on the drinks and the people start drinking less and coming less. Buisiness has dropped 13% in 18 months. therefore the girls have less customers which keeps the rates stable! I have learned a lot recently of BKK girls who are applying for jobs here and the stream seems not to stop, it rather grows! It changes a lot because these girls have a different attitude and they ask for more money than it is usual in Pattaya and as long the people pay for the quoted price the average rates will go up and the attitude will get worse!

I have learned a lot recently of BKK girls who are applying for jobs here and the stream seems not to stop, it rather grows! It changes a lot because these girls have a different attitude and they ask for more money than it is usual in Pattaya and as long the people pay for the quoted price the average rates will go up and the attitude will get worse!

Shit that doesn't sound too good...Last time I was in Bangkok I heard three bargirls telling me that they have been planning to go to work in Pattaya because the trade has been so bad lately so this must be a growing trend in the future. It can change the whole climate in Pattaya for worse what comes to affordable pussy and nice attitudes.

Archived