Time for the US to take action against.... themselves?

Fidel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i agree that US (and to an extent UK) bashing gets boring, however to balance that i like to have a good whinge, discuss (altho' i know it's futile) what's going on, hear news and opinions about it...helps broaden the mind and inform/educate etc...

I don't see Fidels posts as a bad thing, if he posts an item that i think deserves criticism i'll be sure to add my contradictory view.

Sure, the USA and UK are easy targets, but that's only because of the encumbant politicians....there's a lot of great things about the USA and UK....a lot of good people and a lot to admire. Whilst the current batch of garbage are 'ruling' then i think it is only fair and right to admonish and criticise, but it doesn't mean the countries are rotten to the core and i really don't have problems with examining the global situation created as a result of the bad foreign policies both our countries have embarked upon. There is a responsibility to what is happening. I know we wont make a difference, but it helps to release that annoyance by posting about it...albeit for a short time.

I'm amazed at what I have considered pretty smart hombres spending their time responding to his bullshit and "discussing" these topics.

I guess that goes for you too then Hugh. @ Jitagawn; I'm not actually a bad guy, nor am I anti-American.

I post topics in the news section that I think are worthy of discussion.

I believe that what's going on in the Middle East in this "War on Terror" is tearing this world apart and f**king it up for most people.

At the moment it's only hundreds of Muslim brown skinned people getting blown to shit every day, and it's mostly poor, Muslim , brown skinned people being locked up with no charge and having the key thrown away.

Hugh Hoy might ask "Who gives a shit?", well, just think about it Hugh. If things keep heading in the direction we're currently going, it won't be long before chilled out trips to LOS, with all the hot chicks, cheap beer etc, are but a distant memory.

On the other hand Zombie. Maybe it's best that everyone do as Hugh suggests. Keep you heads down and your mouths shut. Who really gives a fuck in the end? As long as we have access to the internet, beer, lazy-boys, cheap travel to Asia.. fuck the rest, right?

Archived