Time for the US to take action against.... themselves?

Fidel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another series of "less than true" statements. Aside from failing to mention that it is probably NOT the U.S. which is doing 95% of the killing, instead of continually ranting like a two-year-old throwing a tantrum, why not offer some remedy to the situation. Like most folks, long on criticism and short on solutions.

BTW, your denial that you are anti-U.S. is belied by your "one of the perks" statement. Fucking pathetic. Further, you might take your own advice: if you don't enjoy my posts, don't read em. Stick to the Daily Worker. :smirk:

If it wasn't the shit going on in Iraq, it would be something else, wouldn't it? globalization? machines? "global warming"? aids? tsunamis? earthquakes? airplane crashes? bird flue? No doubt all U.S.-inspired/caused "disasters".

HH

Ah...so somebody who takes u to task for half-truths and baiting is a "cunt". I'm devastated, Mohammed. I'll be grieving for weeks, I'm sure. I mean, coming from you, I don't think I could be any more humiliated. Carry on, comrad: keep tokin, tweakin' and trippin'. Can't wait for your next posting of bullshit.

HH

Archived