Time for the US to take action against.... themselves?

Fidel

Noah's ark...? O.k. explain to me well, I mean can the christians explain to me how a boat was built big enough to carry one of EVERY animal in the world? Now, how did Noah go and round up all these animals in far away lands...? Now, one male and one female...ok they boinked, had off spring...then what? Incest? Or inter breeding? in which case, there is something to evolution? No, not according to The bible thumpers...

Grand canyon...beautiful, not made by a simple flood...made by a team of skilled artisans from Luxumborg, took 10 years to dig out, they piled the dirt in Colorado and made the Rockies... (as good as the flood theory :) )...fuck all with these religious types, always getting in the way of rational thought...Why they just can't accept scientific facts escapes me.

As one guy put it...Scientist tell us how, but bible thumpers want to tell us how why...yet, the BTs can't meet on that ground...instead, we are supposed to halt medical science that could one day maybe save my fat sorry ass because it offends some pecker heads religious beliefes...fuck that!

Isreal...right to exist? Hmmm, wasn't this also the result of UK/USA intervention? Ok in one case, not another? I have no real clue, but How many "Isrealis" are actually from the region? "Ethnically), and how many came from Europe and other countries? Does seem sort of fucked up that 1-2 countries 1/2 a world away can decide it is o.k. for one group to go and take over another country because it was promised to them in the bible...Odd that some accept biblical theory in some cases, but not others...

USA, yes, hand in too many cookie jars to serve our own interests...or those of a specific economic group...but...with all the bad we do, it is odd that others on the outside seem to want to pick and choose our battles for us...examples...bad to go into Kosovo, should have gone into Rawanda...Bad to go into Iraq (1st time, or second) but we should have done more to stop the genocide against the kurds...bad to fly through French airspace to bomb Libya when they were alledgedly fucking with us, but ok to fly over france when the Germans were fucking with them...so you see, we can't have it all...

Wonder what would happen if the USA just "stayed home?" a question I asked a few weeks ago...and with all the lousy shit the USA has done, I'll again ask has the USA ever done anything right/good? Discuss...

A bit of loophole in the whole great flood thing...God said" every living thing will be wiped off the face of the earth by a great flood"

But if your a fish or a duck or a bird then this may not seem so bad.God was a stupid cunt, even I saw the loophole in the flood...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HH, why do you think Fidel is shit stirring? I found this an interesting discussion and relevant.

Because the sole purpose of the "Fidel" nick is to advance the poster's anti-West opinions (often based on "speculation", unattributed sources, and sources lacking any particular authority), and he does so in the same manner as Buddha. He knows he'll get a reaaction. I was surprised when hebasically admitted that this was what he was doing...trolling. And I'm equally surprised that some particular members of the board actually have fallen for it.

As for being "an interesting discussion and relevant", I guess that's a personal perspective. But, as stated above, should be in the "Discussion" or "Board Bar" section...not falsely labelled as "News". I don't think Mohammed Fidel is a news reporter...merely an overaged adolescent having fun pulling peoples' chains. I'm amazed at what I have considered pretty smart hombres spending their time responding to his bullshit and "discussing" these topics. I mean...who really gives a flying fuck...do they think it's gonna change the course of history or the way things are gonna end up? Or are they just getting some kind of relief?

As noted above, Soi 7 BG is occasionally a good place to find a "shag".

HH

Hmmm, I actually like the discussions. I will say, that I like to know/hear/discuss all the dirty deeds my country has done. This is sort of a difference with us here, we can admit it, accept it, put it out in public, and discuss it...people in other countries can't. Either because they are more arrogant than they accuse us of being, and just deny any faults in their own, or, they are not permitted by law.

Show me one pristine country/government, and I'll show you a guy in denial...we all have faults/ skeletons...right now, we are the kicking boy...so kick away, we can take it.

IMHO Fidel is not shit stirring but what is annoying is that he obviously HATES the US and he is simply pushing the same button over and over and over and over and over again.

That being said the USA is in apretty fucked up state in terms of its foreign policy and its asshole president but still give it a fucking rest.

This is the last time I am going to comment or read any of Fidels ongoing hate Ahmeriiiica campaign.The US isa very popular and a very easy target right now.

For clarity I might add its nothing personal Fidel :grin: and you may very well be a good bloke for all I know but its getting OLD!

End.

i stand by the post

& challenge YOU to demonstrate your superior google techniques + expanded copy & paste skills.

:neener:

wikipedia & bible .. me thinks wikipedia has more truth

actualy, much of that post was copied from other sources than wikipedia ..just not properly attributed by a plagiarist.

"copy from 1 it is plagiarism, copy from many it is research" ~ me

citing wikipedia re: the bible is like citing wikipedia re: a superman comic.

the bible has super heroes with assorted super powers .. sea splitting, virgin births, return from dead, food for 1000s from ...

floods reaching 2000m & we're worried about 10m.. f' climate change

biblical christians contend the bible has geological data far superior to modern science

wikipedia has the more credence than any biblical mysticism or fiction, be it greek text, king james or old testament

if there was a parable in that post which you disagree I'll research it for you.

google has some valid science links, so I'll understand if a biblical believer chooses to not come under it's spell.

>>>>>

[color:brown]bottom line & IMHO undisputed zionism: the jews are gods chosen & israel's biblical / david's territory is from the nile to the euphrates.

& Israel is the Jewish home land.[/color]

& why likud's zionist settlers were so POed when the man of peace, Senor Sabra the Round, returned gaza to the arabs.

>>>>

is there a part of that previous post YOU specifically disagree?

do you not agree Zion is from Nile - Euphrates?

Typical Soi 7 BG "shag". Let's discuss.

HH

First off, where did you get that picture of Si Saket Girl? Impossible she was at Soi 7, as she is home on the farm helping her mom with the 2K bht I send her every month. :)

Anyway, I like BG7, and find the girls there to be attractive and offering excellent...wait, on second thought, I don't want it fucked up so BG 7 sucks, the girls are ugly katoeys, so never go there!

... she is home on the farm helping her mom with the 2K bht I send her every month. :)

So that's why she said "OH jai dee mak mak"? Oh, about the picture. I was PMing another board member about this chick I took from S7 and he remembered a certain gal...sent me this photo and asked if it was the same gal. Sure was ! :grin:

HH

Archived