Obama fights back after PM attack

Julian2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just out of curiousity, what's the military record of Obama and Howard? Why should people who have never been to war be allowed to send others into situations where they can be maimed or die?

:dunno:

p.s. Same same to you, Georgie Bush and Dick Cheyney.

With you 100% on that! in an ideal world, if a leader wanted war, he'd have to send his kids in the first group. Himself in the second...hey a leader leads right?

The USA has had presidents that were in actual wars, but it has been a while; Ike, Kennedy, Papa Bush, ones that I can think of.

Yes, these "leaders", if they have such a great belief in the war that they support, should be sending their kids into battle.

If they don't feel comfortable in sending their kids in to battle, then they sure as hell should not be sending someone else kids into harms way!

I was watching Fux News this morning and Hannity was laying into Obama (along with an African American attack-dog employee of some conservative 'think' tank).

He was all doom an gloom about Obama's insane left-wing agenda and played some clips of an Obama speech.

In the speech Obama expressed his committment to introducing universal health care :yikes: , and to pulling US troops out of Iraq :yikes:

If elected, this commie bastard is going to f**k the United States and the world up!

Seriously though. What kind of a country is the US that it can afford to spend a trillion dollars on a war but won't provide its own people with healthcare or a decent education?

I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of people with similar attitudes to Hugh Hoy running the place.

If he is elected, any bets on how long before he gets a bullet from the Texans?

Archived