Jim Thompsons House ?

Man at Work

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That;s how I actually ended up in Vimonmek, just strolled over from the zoo with too much time at hand.

Remember an army guy picking me out of the crowd outside of the palace/building, on my way out of the compound and he wanted to practice his English with me.

"...Remember an army guy picking me out of the crowd outside of the palace/building, on my way out of the compound and he wanted to practice his English with me..."

You fell for that line too? :)

ND,

I might like the penguins! But the rest of the zoo basically blows chunks as far as animals go...but, as a walk around park, it is nice...and a fun place to walk around, didn't quite mean to trash it. I need to see the Royal Elephant museum as well...

"...Remember an army guy picking me out of the crowd outside of the palace/building, on my way out of the compound and he wanted to practice his English with me..."

You fell for that line too? :)

[color:red]Was still a newbie........ :o [/color]

ND,

I might like the penguins! But the rest of the zoo basically blows chunks as far as animals go...but, as a walk around park, it is nice...and a fun place to walk around, didn't quite mean to trash it. I need to see the Royal Elephant museum as well...

Archived