Problem with somchai

Helmut

I hope I not taking Chon Buri Expressway.

To let you know about Somchai, I already told you I meet Somchai when he work in bar in Boyz Town. I wonâ??t say name of bar because may be violate board rules and of course Somchai is not his real name. But he worked in a show that not everybody know about because police make problem if they know about. Somchai from Korat. Many family member work Pattaya and Bangkok. Somchaiâ??s family think it would be good for him to work bar and find a job for him. I meet Somchai last month and he come live with me. He very good. He not talk all of the time or want new cell phone or motorbike. He does not scream at me if I come home late and not care if I have girlfriend or boyfriend My idea to buy family buffaloâ?¦NOT HIS !!!

But a few mornings ago as the sun came up I came back home from another unsuccessful all night crusade to find a willing and suitable man or woman whore for me to have wild, crazy sex with. I was thinking of how I was looking forward to snuggling up to Somchai but he was not at home when I get there. I call him many times and no response. I drinking too much and fall asleep. Two days and no contact with Somchai. I go to Boyz Town to look for him and ask his friends and colleagues about him. They say he for sure he not work bar and I know they would not lie. Bar boy not lie. Bar boy sensitive and not want customer to lie to them also. They say see him two days before walking on the soi but donâ??t know where he go. Some one say think see him on beach road. Some one say think see him on third road. I look and look. Of course I use motorbike because too far to walk everywhere. I think I see Somchai many times but not him. I worry very much because Pattaya have many bad man and I hope he not have problem. I worry because Somchai very loyal to me. I not have any more ideas where to look. Any body who can help me thank you early!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the first post was a really funny parody. I don't mind if you stay around in the original thread and stir things up a little. I love to laugh about myself and I actually did! But when you come out of the zone and post fiction in the Relationship forum, KS should make sure to move this thread to the stories section and ban your troll account!

Archived