Problem with somchai

Helmut

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it really so hard to tell who helmut is? Okay I got a hint from someone who has access to IP addresses but he also makes one very unusual typo. Juts look up the typo! I really feel honored but sadly this troll is a poster I really don't put in my voting system since I don't care about him at all. It appears he cares more about me and gives me free exposure.

<>

KS - If posters can;t post without being spied upon by Mods who then pass information onto other posters that is a pretty sad day for the board.

Agree it's prob a troll, but the fact a Mod or someone with access to the IP's passed that information onto CT I think is a very worrying action, one that will stop me using the PM function unless I know what I post is safe from prying eyes.

Only you know who the mods are, which I agree is a good thing, however to have them feed information to CT is pretty much a abuse of power

Only you know who the mods are, which I agree is a good thing, however to have them feed information to CT is pretty much a abuse of power

Just thinking about it... why was that changed?

It used to have the mods for each forum section written on the board. Why don't they have the names now?

Sure there's a good reason for it, but can't think of it.

Mods became annon so that no personalities where involved, so that personal agenda's didn't interfere with moderating, which I think was a GREAT idea as in the over a year since anon mod was started no flaiming of mods.

HOWEVER Mods are not suposed to use their "powers" to leak confidential information about posters to other posters.

If a Mod had proof that Helmut isn't a bi-sexual fat overrich german, then he should ban that account, instead information was leaked to another poster.

Archived