Problem with somchai

Helmut

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've met Somchai, he's a gardener in Jomtien, his master is a +70 y o dutch guy who is cohabiting with a 20 y o exBG. The dutch guy thinks he's her brother, but he isn't.... She's pregnant now and the dutch guy is very happy.

Many nights he's working in Boyztown, pedos from Germany and USA give him a lot as they think he's 14 but real age is 19.5. :cool:

Happy, happy, day !!! This morning a knock at my door and who was there but Heidi AND Somchai !!! OMG. I almost jumped out my thong undies !!!

You know about Somchai, but not about Heidi. I call her Heidi (not her real name) because she is not like the average Thai girlâ?¦she has yellow hair, nome yai yai, and speak German very good. For sure hair color not same as down below. I know because she is one of the 10 on my speed dial that gives me the wildest, craziest, hottest sex 20,000 baht can buy !!! I make this short but Heidi and Somchai performed together at the same bar before I pay bar for Somchai. So you know that they know each other very very well !!! Three days ago Heidi see Somchai eating and invite him to her place for some home cookingâ?¦and something more I am sure. Heidi think that maybe I go on one of my helicopter trips someplace and so she have Somchai stay with her. But after three days she decide to come to my place and check. She good fuck and I think I could love her.

So now every body can stop looking for Somchai for me!!! I had posters made up to put around Pattaya but now donâ??t need them. Scroll down and you can see a photo of Somchai.

Archived